Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Episode 897

Ishani came with a smile and saw everyone who were clapping their hands and saw Rishi Mohanty with a smile.

Rishi(seeing Ishani and then seeing everyone): Today this achievement for Mohanty group of companies is possible only because of Ishani. As our company reached this level I am planning to give increment of Rs.3000 to all in your salary.

Everyone hearing it clapped their hands were Ishani had a calm smile in her lips.

Rishi(with a smile): All this is because of Ishani only. so on your behalf and on my behalf let me tell thank you to Ishani(telling it with a smile seeing Ishani):Thank You Ishani.

Ishani(with a calm smile got the mic from Rishi and seeing him and in the mic): Good morning to everyone. (seeing everyone with a calm and composed face): I didn't do anything big and all. I just did my job and you all cooperated me by doing your job that is what has brought this success to our company. The only Mantra that has brought us to this stage is we all did our work correctly. so its nothing because of me it is completely because of all of us.

Everyone clapped their hands were Ishani smiled to everyone.

Ishani: Happy for this day and Brunch is arranged for you all so all of you please go and have your Brunch and go to office and start the work.

Everyone clapped and started to move from there one by one towards the hall were the Brunch was arranged were Ishani gave the mic to the Restaurant person and saw Rishi. Rishi giving a smile to Ishani started to get down from the stage were Ishani too started to walk with him.

Rishi:Thank you Ishani. I really had a thought to close this company only. But 2 years back you joined in my company as a office executive and 4 months back you gave a idea for our share trading company to invest.I liked that Idea and I made you the CEO of our company and From there our company started to grow little by little and then last week our company ruled the share market chart and today our company has given the highest current market price. (with a proud smile): And for me its really unbelievable that its 3 times greater than RV broking.

Ishani(hearing it): Sir when I came to Aurangabad without any means for my life you accepted to give this job to me. From that date till today I am truthful to you for the trust you are having on me and the salary I am getting from you.

Rishi(with a affectionate smile): How will I go without giving job to you. May be Harshad and I hardly met each other but Harshad was not only the stock market king. He was a good human being as far as I saw him in stock market meetings he is such a humble person. When you said you are his daughter how will I be without giving job to you. More of everything you said about being not knowing your real father and then being brought up by Harshad Parekh and then you got to know your real father later everything made me to think the obstacles you have undergone in your life. Really I admire you Ishani you are a strong heart lady. 

Ishani(with a light emotional smile): Thank you sir.

Rishi: You never need to be telling thank you to me.

Ishani(shaking her head as no); Nahi sir I have to tell thank you. From the day I came here I told you that I am married and I have a daughter and I even requested you to not ask about my husband or past life. Till today you have never asked me regarding those information.

Rishi(with a smile): Ishani I don't know what your past story is but as far as I have seen you really with whole heart I am telling you this that you are a amazing human being. you can never hurt anyone.

Ishani gave a calm smile.

Rishi(reciprocating her smile): Tk let me go to the office. (telling it he was about to move)

Ishani: Sir..ek minute..

Rishi(stood back and saw her):Yes Ishani.

Ishani:Sir once again thank you.

Rishi(with a not understanding face): For what this thank you?

Ishani: I know from today morning Media are wanting to take your interview and as I told you not to show me on media of share market you too said no to media. Thank you sir.

Rishi: That is totally fine. When you wish to show your face to this share market you can show. Even If you don't want to show your face to the share market that is also fine. I am here to support you.

Telling it Rishi started to walk from there were as he was walking Ishani saw his back and she thinking that her hard work has brought her company to the good level taking a deep breath she started to walk out of the Restaurant. She came out and saw her Maruti swift car. Driver seeing Ishani opened the car door and sat in the driving seat and started the car were Ishani got in the back of the car and closed the car door.

Ishani(seeing the driver):Bhaiya go to office.

Driver:Ji Madam..

Telling it Driver started to drive the car towards Ishani's office were Ishani saw outside were the car was moving in the roads of Aurangabad were as car was moving thinking her hard work paying off by bringing Mohanty group of companies to the top of the chart in share market were now her memories was taking her back to 2 years.

2 YEARS BACK(Ishani's point of view)

Throwing the Mangalsutra on Ranveer's face and telling Ranveer as Mama's boy and she started to walk having Raagini in her hands were Shikhar and Nitin were coming behind her. Shikhar making Ishani and Nitin sit in his car and he drove the car and brought them  to his house. Ishani entered Shikhar's house were Raj Mehra and Kanchan welcomed Ishani and Nitin with a smile. Shivanya came out and welcomed both of them and made them to sit in the sofa.

Shivanya(to make Ishani comfortable seeing Raagini);Raagini..

Raagini(with a smile): hmmm

Shivanya: What you want to have?  Let Aunty make coffee for your Mama and Nanu and then let me bring juice for you okay..(telling it she was about to move).

Ishani(seeing Shivanya); Nahi Shivanya..

Shivanya saw Ishani with a what to react face.

Ishani(now bit making up herself): I don't want anything.

Shikhar(seeing her): Ishani come on you don't want to worry about anything. you can have something. We all are with you don't worry.

Ishani(seeing Shikhar and Shivanya); As you all are with me only I too came out of that house. I know you all are with me. (with new tears): I don't know why this happened to me and Raagini but...(before she could cry more)

Shikhar: Ishani dekho lets wait for next 2 days I believe Ranveer changing his mind can come back to you.

Ishani(shaking her head as no): Nahi Shikhar I know about Ranveer so well. (with a worried face): He can stand against me but he can never stand against his mother or her words. Surely he will not come.

Shikhar: Tk even it can take as much as time it can. you can surely be in this house Ishani we will take care of you.

Shivanya(sitting next to Shikhar): Haan we are with you. Now come on Ishani you have to be strong for Raagini at least. Don't lose your hope on life.

Ishani hearing it before she could react she heard a voice telling "haan shivanya is right". Ishani and all the others hearing it saw the direction from where voice came were they saw Rithika and Nirbhay standing there.

Ishani(seeing Rithika and Nirbhay): Rithika, Nirbhay..

Shikhar(seeing Ishani seeing Rithika and Nirbhay): I only told Shivanya to tell the problem to Rithika and Nirbhay and told them to come here.

Rithika and Nirbhay came and sat next to Ishani. Ishani had a tears wiped face.

Rithika(seeing Ishani): Ishani come on as Shivanya said please don't lose hope in life. Believing Horoscope Amba aunty has done a very big wrong in her life and without evening thinking just hearing Maa's words Ranveer has done a very big wrong in his life. But one thing always have in your mind we all are friends to you and because of you only we are friends to Ranveer too. We are here with you Ishani don't leave hope in your life.

Ishani(hearing it shook her head as okay to Rithika and saw Nitin and then taking a deep breath saw Shikhar): Shikhar I want to leave Mumbai I don't want to be here

Shikhar: Arrey where are you going from Mumbai Ishani?

Ishani: I am mentally not okay Shikhar. If I be in Mumbai means...(without knowing to express her feelings): I want to go from here Shikhar that is it. Please don't ask anything more than this..

Shikhar: Tk tk you relax..

Rithika: Ishani you can wait know for 2-3 days. Ranveer cannot be without you so he can change his mind and come know?

Ishani(seeing Rithika): This problem is not that easy to be sorted out Rithika and Ranveer also won't come to get me back..so please I want to go Rithika ...

Nirbhay(seeing Ishani): Ishani if you want to go anywhere for some days can you go to Aurangabad?

Ishani: Where ever it is fine Nirbhay.

Nirbhay: In Aurangabad I have a house but it is just a 3 BHK house only you can go and be there for some days.

Ishani: Thank you Nirbhaya I am...(before she could tell the next word)

Nirbhay: Ishani I have always said you know? I will always help you and you should never tell thanks to me.

Ishani gave a calm head shake.

Ishani(seeing Shikhar): Let me go and be in Aurangabad and there let me search for a job shikhar.

Rithika: Ishani you don't want to worry about job and all. I will help you with that. I have few investors from Aurangabad and let me go to office and see the list and let me try to arrange the job for you.

Ishani: hmm (seeing all of them): Thank you all of you. (telling it she saw Raagini were Raagini too saw her with a calm face and in a cute move hugged her were Ishani too with controlled tears eyes hugged Raagini).

Shivanya, shikhar, Nirbhay, Rithika, Raj Mehra, Kanchan and Nitin had a worried face seeing Ishani's state.

To be continued smiley2

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Surprising that mayra loves ranveer.shocking that in these 2 years only trice ranveer has gone home.but amba deserved it.fb of ishveer was sweet.its true that couples should not share their fights with anyone else. It should remain between them itself.nice pics

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

She is such a class act. So humble after achieving so much.

coderlady thumbnail

Ishani is lucky to have such a good group of people ready to stand behind her and support her.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Surprising that mayra loves ranveer.shocking that in these 2 years only trice ranveer has gone home.but amba deserved it.fb of ishveer was sweet.its true that couples should not share their fights with anyone else. It should remain between them itself.nice pics

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

yes mayra is loving ranveer and our ranveer has come to home only 3 times and it is the 4th time he is coming and surely amba should deserve this

happy that you liked their flash back and yes they should never share the fights with anyone and it should be there between the couple

glad you liked the images

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

She is such a class act. So humble after achieving so much.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

surely ishani is of a class act and yes she is very humble after achieving so much

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ishani is lucky to have such a good group of people ready to stand behind her and support her.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes she is lucky she is having group of people ready to stand behind her and support her

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 898

It was that day evening were Raagini was sleeping in Ishani's lap were Ishani was sitting in the sofa of Shikhar's house with a sorrow face.She was getting the thoughts of her and Ranveer's life for the past few years. The life of Ranveer and her being Husband and wife and the sweet memories were coming in her mind. She was getting more and more worried thinking about the way Ranveer didn't even think what she will do If he send her out of the house was hurting her so much.

Shikhar(brought tea in a cup and then saw Ishani were she didn't even feel his presence near her were to make her smile); Ishani...

Ishani(hearing her name saw Shikhar and with a made up smile): Shikhar..

Shikhar with a smile sat in the sofa next to Ishani and gave the tea to her.

Ishani(seeing him): I don't want it Shikhar its okay..

Shikhar:Ishani you know what you would be tiered because you fought so much so now need some energy know so drink this?

Ishani(seeing Shikhar and with a fade smile): Shikhar..

Shikhar: hmm

Ishani: How you are able to help me all the time? Whenever I call you without even thinking anything you are ready to help me.

Shikhar: Because I am your friend..

Ishani(shaking her head as no with a emotional face): You are not my just friend you are my Krishna..(with a emotional face): When Draupathi Maa was about to be forced to undergo Vastraharan she didn't believe anybody she just trusted krishna and he came and helped her.

shikhar(with a cute fun smile): Haan If you feel me like that okay..(showing his hands like blessing her): Let me be your Krishna always..

Ishani(hearing it laughed without to her control); Tk Krishnaji..

shikhar: chalo have this tea..

Ishani got the tea and started to sip the tea were Shivanya came and gave shikhar's phone to him.

Shivanya: shikhar your phone was ringing so much time its Rithika's call talk to her

Shikhar(getting his phone and seeing the missed calls):Rithika has called me...(dialing to Rithika and kept the phone in his ears): Haan Rithika..

Rithika:Shikhar I saw the investors list of my company from Aurangabad today and I have a investor called Rishi Mohanty from Aurangabad.and I talked to him regarding Ishani's job and I told Ishani is Harshad Parekh's daughter and he told Ishani to join by next week Monday.

Shikhar: Haan that is so great of you. Tk let me tell to Ishani.

Rithika: And even tell this to Ishani. I will arrange for Ishani, Raagini and Nitin Uncle's dresses and their dresses will be ready in Aurangabad house and house too will be ready for their stay.

Shikhar: so cool you made everything easy now. Tk let me tell to Ishani.

Rithika: Tk..

Shikhar(cut the call and saw Ishani): Ishani Rithika has saw her company investors list from Aurangabad and saw a investor called Rishi Mohanty and she has said that Harshad Parekh is your father and he said okay for your job and Rithika said she will make yours, Raagini's and Nitin uncle's dresses ready in Aurangabad house.

Ishani(finishing the tea and taking a deep breath); you all are helping me so much I don't know what I am going to do in return.

Shikhar:Ishani you have done more to everybody so only today all of us are with you to help you.

Shivanya: Haan Ishani Shikhar is correct..

Ishani had a calm smile were that was the moment three of them heard a voice calling "Ishani"  were three of them saw the direction from where the voice came were they saw Baa, Mithesh, Chaithali, Sharman, Parul,Devarsh, Krisha,Prathik,Disha, Manas, Laxmi, Laxmi's husband all of them were standing.
Ishani(seeing them and making Raagini to comfortably lay in the sofa and came to them and with a smile); Baa, Kaka, Kaki...all of you..come inside..

Baa(held Ishani's hand): Sorry Ishani morning Ranveer was very angry and none of us were able to stop him..and we too were not able to talk to you. (with a confirm face):Don't worry let all of us come with you and be with you.

Ishani(hearing it and then with a emotional smile): Nahi Baa...please don't do that. Ranveer's anger is on me only but he will never hurt you all. He will take care of you.

Laxmi(with a proud smile coming and seeing Ishani); Even after these many things you are talking good about Ranveer know that is really great. What Moti behan has done with you is surely not correct..

Ishani: Its okay Maasi (taking a deep breath): Baa you all don't want to suffer coming out with me. I myself don't know what all sufferings I need to undergo and in this I don't want you all to suffer..

Sharman: Ishani we are there know? let us all earn..

Ishani: Bhaiya I myself going to go from here..

Sharman: where are you going?

Ishani: wo...(before she could tell)

Shikhar(in a confirm tone); That would be a secret Sharman. I don't want to tell this to any of you.

Ishani(seeing Shikhar); But Shikhar..

Shikhar: Ishani don't want..

Ishani hearing it without anyway shook her head as okay..

Ishani(seeing all her family); all of you go and be in RV mansion. Please its my humble request..

All of them without heart and without anyway started to move from there. As all of them went from there Ishani saw Shikhar..

Shikhar(seeing Ishani and getting what she is going to ask next); Ishani I can get you. you want to know why I hided the place you are going to go to your family.

Ishani shook her head as yes.

Shikhar(seeing Shivanya); shivanya go and call Maa and Baba and tell Nitin uncle also to come.

Shivanya shook her head as okay and went to call them were in the next 10 minutes all were in the hall.

shikhar(seeing all): Only our family and Rithika and Nirbhay are going to know Ishani is going to be in Aurangabad(seeing Ishani): And let me tell you why I hided it from your family. Ishani they are going to be in RV mansion and when Raagini is going to reach her 5 years surely Ranveer won't leave Raagini. That time he will try to force your family members and If they know you are in aurangabad and without able to bear Ranveer's pressure they can tell the truth for that it is better they don't know the place you are going to be in .

Ishani(hearing it and thinking about Ranveer's attitude and then giving a okay head shake to Shikhar): That is good only Shikhar..

Shikhar called to Rithika and Nirbhay and in a conference call told to both of them to not let anybody know that Ishani's place is Aurangabad. shikhar told them not to tell that to Nirbhay's family also and he told that Ishani's family too does not know this secret and he told the reason too Rithika and Nirbhay said okay for that.

Ishani and Nitin started to Aurangabad with Raagini and they reached the house Nirbhay arranged for them were a lady servant was there to take care of the house and to help Ishani take care of Raagini. Ishani joined the office of Mohanty group of companies as a office executive and at the end of last 4 months of these 2 years Ishani gave a idea to invest in share market and that gave a good yield to Mohanty group of companies were Rishi impressed in Ishani's brain and work he announced her as the CEO of the company.

FLASHBACK ENDS(ISHANI'S POINT OF VIEW)

Ishani as she was thinking her 2 years of life the car was stopped were she saw out of the car were she has reached the office. Ishani got down from the car and she started to walk inside the office. Everyone in the office wished her good afternoon were she too wished everyone and she entered her cabin and started to do her work.

When it was her lunch time she had her lunch and then was continuing her work were it was exactly 3.00 clock Ishani finishing her work and she took her phone and dialed to Rishi.

Rishi: Haan Ishani bolo

Ishani: Sir I am going to pick up my daughter from school can I have a permission so that I can go to home after picking her up from school.

Rishi: Arrey Raagini's school timings are till 1 o clock only know? that time daily you will go and pick her up and leave her in home and come back to office.

Ishani: Haan sir her school timing is from 9.45 to 1 o clock only. Today she is having drawing competition so the competition is after 1 o clock only it will end by 3.30 so what I thought is If I take permission I can pick up Raagini and go to home directly.

Rishi; tk tk fine..your permission granted.

Ishani: Thank you sir..(telling it she cut the call and got up from her chair and walked out of the office).

She came to her car were the driver took the car and started to drive the car.

Ishani: Raagini's school Bhaiya..

Driver: Ji madam

The car was drove and it was in front of the school named "Tiny Steps Nursery school". when it was exactly 3.45. All the parents were standing outside waiting for the children were Ishani got down from the car were she too went and stood next to the parents and was seeing when the students will start to come out. It was exactly 3.50 were all the students were starting to come out of the school wearing the school bags behind them. There was charts in every students bags were Ishani was seeing for Raagini were each students were coming to their parents one by one were that was the moment that gave happy smile in Ishani's lips were Raagini wearing her Pink school shirt and wearing her own over jacket and then having a small hair clip with a happy smile almost came running to Ishani were Raagini was looking like..

raagini after leap 1.jpg

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail

Shikhar is thinking ahead. If they know where she is, they will try to claim Ragini.

coderlady thumbnail

Ragini is such a cutie pie. Too bad she doesn't have her complete family with her.