Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Happy new year is still the highest grossing Hindi film directed by a woman.
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Happy new year is still the highest grossing Hindi film directed by a woman.
I love it 
I saw it cinema and later on streaming. It’s entertaining. The songs are very good. An the music medley at the end. I understand Farah might not be like a great directer but she’s decent I’d say. An a decent director can make a nice film. Probably nicer than a lot of the new movies

Yes, Agreed. Who is Sheila (Anya) though?
Shantipriya sure, even Amrita's character (maybe) but Chandni, Mohini and Anya aren't "iconic"
Kuch bhi matlab
Originally posted by: FatalFlaw
Yes, Agreed. Who is Sheila (Anya) though?
Tees maaar Khan mein kat
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I saw it cinema and later on streaming. It’s entertaining. The songs are very good. An the music medley at the end. I understand Farah might not be like a great directer but she’s decent I’d say. An a decent director can make a nice film. Probably nicer than a lot of the new movies
Agreed.
Main Hoo Naa and Om Shanti Om are top tier Bollywood movies
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
4