meresaahiba thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Neil sat on a bench near the fountain of Mahajan campus, his heart heavy with grief. Yuvika, the love of his life his everything, is no more. It was an unbearable reality that he wasn't able to accept.

As he sank into memories, the world around him seemed to fade away. The vibrant flowers and melodious birdsong became mere background to his thoughts. The dimming sunlight cast long shadows across the garden, mirroring the darkness that had settled within his soul.

Neil's mind wandered back to their first meeting. 

Flashback

It was a beautiful day in Rishikesh, the sun was shining and the birds were chirping. The scent of fresh flowers filled the air. 

Yuvika had decided to go on a solo trek to the Neer Garh Waterfall. As she was making her way up the hill, she couldn't help but admire the breathtaking surroundings. The trees were lush and green, and the water from the waterfall was crystal clear.

Meanwhile, Neil was also there with his friends. As they were making their way down the hill, Neil accidentally bumped into Yuvika, causing her to fall.

"I'm so sorry," Neil said, apologizing as he picked up her water bottle.

"It's okay, no worries," Yuvika replied with a smile.

As their eyes met, Neil felt like time stood still. He was captivated by her smile. 

"Hi, I'm Neil," he introduced himself, extending his hand.

"I'm Yuvika," she replied, shaking his hand.

Flashback ends

A smile came on his face remembering how he had been captivated by Yuvika's infectious laughter and her eyes that sparkled with mischief. Soon this smile faded away and tears rolled down his cheeks thinking that he will never be able to see her smile. 

Fate had been cruel, snatching Yuvika away from Neil and shattering his hopes and dreams in an instant. He still can't believe the love of his love has gone away from him for forever. How could someone so full of life suddenly be gone?

"I miss you, Yuvika" Neil whispered, his voice strained with emotion. He closed his eyes, trying to picture her face, but all he could see was empty space beside him. 

He remembered her words "Neil, mai hu na tumhare saath, itni aasani se peechha nhi chhodungi tumhara. " 

Neil let out a shaky breath and murmured "Tumne toh kaha tha na tum mere saath rahogi toh kyu chali gyi mujhe yun akela chhod ke? " She was gone, leaving behind only memories and a gaping hole in his heart. 

Waada tha tum na jaoge, 

Woh nibhate nhi ho kyu tum? 

Neil continued to sit on the bench, surrounded by the essence of Yuvika's memory. As dusk settled, the garden transformed into a tapestry of twilight hues, painting the world in shades of melancholy. The flowers drooped, as if mourning the loss of the sunshine Yuvika had brought.

As Neil sat lost in his thoughts, the heavens responded with empathy, as if even the clouds were crying for his pain. The rain fell heavily, each droplet mimicking the tears that Neil held back. He looked up at the sky, the rain mixing with the tears that escaped down his cheeks. He remembered their dance in the rain. 

Flashback 

The rain poured down in torrents, drenching Yuvika and Neil to the bone. Yuvika shivered as she hugged herself, while Neil's laughter echoed in the empty streets.

"Chalo kahi rukne ke liye jagah dhoondhte h" Neil said, taking Yuvika's hand and guiding her into a small roadside tea stall.

As they sipped on hot chai, their eyes locked, and a comfortable silence settled between them. The sound of rain on the tin roof provided a soothing background to their silence. 

After the chai, Neil stood up and held out his hand. "Dance karogi? " he asked, a mischievous glint in his eye.

Yuvika hesitated for a moment before giving in to the infectious energy of the moment. She took Neil's hand, and together they stepped out. The rain fell in heavy sheets, creating a hazy curtain around them as they moved to the rhythm of their own laughter.

Their footsteps splashed in puddles as they spun and twirled, their laughter merging with the sound of the rain. The world around them faded away, leaving only the two of them and the joy of being together. They embraced the joy of the moment, twirling and laughing as the raindrops kissed their skin.

Flashback ends 

The memory filled Neil with a bittersweet warmth. They had lived life to the fullest, treasuring the simplest joys together. He clenched his fist, fighting back the urge to scream out in sorrow. The thought of never being able to dance with Yuvika in the rain again broke his heart.

Baarish to ab bhi aati h, 

Par aate nhi ho kyu tum?

The weight of her absence felt unbearable to Neil. How could the love of his life be gone forever? He couldn't live without her infectious laughter and warm presence. He longed to hear her voice, to hold her hand, to gaze into her eyes once more.

Suddenly, Neil felt a light touch on his shoulder, jolting him back to reality. He turned, half-expecting to see Yuvika standing beside him, her radiant smile reflecting in her eyes. But it was only a gentle breeze, a comforting caress reminding Neil that Yuvika's love transcended the boundaries of life and death.

In that moment, Neil made a silent promise to himself and to Yuvika's memory. He would carry their love with him, cherishing the moments they had shared. Yuvika may have left his side physically, but she would forever reside in the depths of his heart.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meresaahiba thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello smiley36

Ik maine bola tha ki mai nhi likh paungi koi OS, woh kal I was listening to "Faasla" toh yeh idea aaya aur mai khud ko rok nhi paayi yeh likhne se smiley1

Ummeed h aap sab ko yeh pasand aaya hoga

Thank you for reading! smiley27

Bye

Edited by meresaahiba - 3 months ago
Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wil read later 

But I know it will be great as always smiley31

samIHA04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Bharadawajs

Made me crysmiley19smiley28

Pata nahi kal Neil ko kaise dekhungi smiley18

Yeh padhke aur bhi zyada dukh ho raha hai smiley19

But your writing is impactfulsmiley32

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

This felt like therapy after watching the episode smiley27

I feel so sad after today's episode eventhough i know that Yuvika will be backsmiley14

This was amazing , do write more OS / fics whenever you get the time to write itsmiley1

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Ohh..it made me cry..smiley19

Their flashback in Rishikesh is the most amazing part of their relationship...smiley27

I am waiting to see Neil...if the show's script is half as good as yours toh it will be an emotional rollercoaster for all of us...

Thank you...It was impactful & amazingsmiley32

Do write more whenever you feel like...smiley27

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neivika

Had to read this before I watch the episode - ofc to cry bucketssmiley19

Such a lovely take! Really loved the flow of writingsmiley9smiley27

Chalo kam se kam story me hi sahi Neil ro toh raha haismiley19smiley27

Do write more! Would love to read smiley31