The thread isn't locked yet , catch up before it gets locked by tonight
Are you feeling better now?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The thread isn't locked yet , catch up before it gets locked by tonight
Are you feeling better now?
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
The thread isn't locked yet , catch up before it gets locked by tonight
Are you feeling better now?
Yeah I am recovering now, had a migraine since the past 3 days, yesterday I spent the whole day vomitting
Today my head still feels heavy but getting better
Also im upset because tomorrow my mum is going to Pakistan for 3 weeks
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Yeah I am recovering now, had a migraine since the past 3 days, yesterday I spent the whole day vomitting
Today my head still feels heavy but getting better
Also im upset because tomorrow my mum is going to Pakistan for 3 weeks
Please take care of your health and don't use screens for long
Bold ; I know how that feels , my parents went to the US for a while a few years ago to take care of my sis who had her child.....3 weeks would feel long but it's not that long
Congrats for new GDT
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Please take care of your health and don't use screens for long
Bold ; I know how that feels , my parents went to the US for a while a few years ago to take care of my sis who had her child.....3 weeks would feel long but it's not that long
Yeah hopefully time will pass fast, I am always like this when my parents or my hubby goes somewhere even for a few days
Ohh...Dii...are you feeling better...
Please take care..
Get well soon..
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
Ohh...Dii...are you feeling better...
Please take care..
Get well soon..
Yes asmii...thank you
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Yeah I am recovering now, had a migraine since the past 3 days, yesterday I spent the whole day vomitting
Today my head still feels heavy but getting better
Also im upset because tomorrow my mum is going to Pakistan for 3 weeks
Migraine hurts... it feels like someone is beating a hammer inside your head..But you will be better...
& Those three week time will pass..
Please get well soon...& Spam our notification box like you used to do..
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Please take care of your health and don't use screens for long
Bold ; I know how that feels , my parents went to the US for a while a few years ago to take care of my sis who had her child.....3 weeks would feel long but it's not that long
You have never lived in hostel???
Nope i was a day scholar during college