Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

if he would have proposed the sister of his love, tab to mein galat maanti.....ab ruhi agreeing to marry armaan's brother.....to fault kiski hui???

filhaal mujhe armaan galat nahi lagta....but if makers make him do things jo mujhe sahi na lage, to defo I will not like armaan too...

bhai story ke character hain.....makers ne likhe hain....i can just c what they show....

What kind of proposal…I love Akshara ..this marriage is for my mom wish ..do u have any problem Arohi …Arohi said no no problem …This is the Abhi and Arohi conversation…Arohi want marriage … 

edited for calling out fans

Edited by LizzieBennet - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Vanavil25

What kind of proposal…I love Akshara ..this marriage is for my mom wish ..do u have any problem Arohi …Arohi said no no problem …This is the Abhi and Arohi conversation…Arohi want marriage …but people here won’t bash fl or parallel fl of gen 3 because all want to blame Abhi…

Not sure about others.\.....but I did not like arohi.....and I agree that accepting the proposal was totally wrong....

but proposing the sister of your love......is defo not correct too.....jaante boojhte....bake saari girls nahi hain kya duniya mein???

and the difference is arohi was portrayed as negative character and abhimanyu as a ML....to agar hum unme compare karenge..to socho abhimanyu ka character kitan negative likha tha...😂

Anyways, I would not prefer to discuss  much on last season here.....beech mein koi connection nikaal aayee then to sahi hai.....

As of now, I do not dislike armaan ka character.....bande se makers kuch aisa waisa karwa den....to use bhi napasand karenge...😂

Edited by India_TV - 4 months ago
shahi10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I just frankly want to know actual reasons (nothing like that she's unlucky or any jokes about that really.) Honest reasons about why Akshu is so hated. To me, it seems like it was a series of unfortunate events which occurred in relation to her in which she was indirectly framed as the wrong one. I never really disliked her or thought she was the villain (besides hiding Abhir from Abhimanyu and pretending that he's someone else's son.) I kind of see her as an inspiration for how she was able to separate her past from her future and always tried to at least move on towards something better or at least made the best of the situation. Especially with how she raised Abhira after so many difficulties - it's not easy to not be depressed from life after so much has happened but yet she looked forward and got something positive out of life.

We hate akshu since gen 2 

Points are there to prove that she is bad luck ( manhoos) 

When she was in her mom's stomach then her father Kartik got kidnapped and tortured badly

When she was born the next day keerti naksh filed a divorce

Iske aane ke 1 maheene baad Naira khai se gir ke mar gayi

Fir ek din iski presence ki wajah se sirat mar gayi ye na aati mandir to sirat isko upar Tak lane ke liye jaldi me seethi na utarti

Fir ek din Anisha ka Raaz isko pata chala or usko jakar confront Kiya isne or Kairav ne sun liya Anisha bhaag kar chali gayi or gir gayi chatt se 

Ager ye confront hi na karti to..? 

Fir ek din Neil ko bhi kha gayi ye Dayan

Abhir ka twin bhi tabhi mar Gaya 

Abhinav 6 saal Khushi Khushi Zinda tha jis raat iske sath s@x Kiya uske agle din wo bhi Gaya 

Iski manhoosiyat sab ko khaa jati hai

Abhimanyu bhi Zinda tha khush na sahi iski meherbani se lekin jis din abhimanyu isse shaadi karne ke liye mandir aa Raha tha mar Gaya 

Fir isne stuntbaazi or mahanta ke chalte aaru ko bhi nipta Diya

Fir ye jab khud mar Rahi thi tab Arman se Abheera ki forced marriage Kara di isne ye bhi nahi socha ki Abheera ki zindagi me kya pata koi or ho Arman ki Life me koi or ho nahi bas sab ki panauti hai ye 

Akshu..

I hate akshu 

Pata nahi itne reasons ke baad bhi log poochhte kyu hai? 

Why do we hate akshu?

smiley14

Swathi.A thumbnail

Wait..you are blaming baby akshu ? The one in womb?

When she was in her mom's stomach then her father Kartik got kidnapped and tortured badly

😱

Swathi.A thumbnail

there are two sections of people over here :

1)she was definitely dumb and some times unreasonable but  her intentions where never wrong..she was sacrificial goat always placed others before her ..

For this reason people sometimes dont connect with her but don't hate her..they are akshnav fans ( fans of akshara - abhinav)

2)another section of people who completely dislike her post her divorce from ex husband abhimanyu birla.. mainly the reason that she moved on and lived happily with another man , while doctor Saab was still single ,hurt people and they completely hate her..

Originally posted by: tellytalks

Fir ek din iski presence ki wajah se sirat mar gayi ye na aati mandir to sirat isko upar Tak lane ke liye jaldi me seethi na utarti

Fir ek din Anisha ka Raaz isko pata chala or usko jakar confront Kiya isne or Kairav ne sun liya Anisha bhaag kar chali gayi or gir gayi chatt se 

Abhinav 6 saal Khushi Khushi Zinda tha jis raat iske sath s@x Kiya uske agle din wo bhi Gaya 

Abhimanyu bhi Zinda tha khush na sahi iski meherbani se lekin jis din abhimanyu isse shaadi karne ke liye mandir aa Raha tha mar Gaya 

Fir ye jab khud mar Rahi thi tab Arman se Abheera ki forced marriage Kara di isne ye bhi nahi socha ki Abheera ki zindagi me kya pata koi or ho Arman ki Life me koi or ho nahi bas sab ki panauti hai ye 

Akshu..

I hate akshu 

Why do we hate akshu?

smiley14

Really? Sorry to disagree with most of the points blaming Akshara here... What's manhoos? All female Leads were faced with some or the other major issues when they were pregnant... 

Akshara Sr. Included... Her first miscarriage to her family being ousted by bhabhi maa... 

Kartik kicked out Naira when Kairav was conceived... 

Keerti Naksh lost their first child when KaiRa la first baby was born... 

But you can't blame kids for any of those mishaps... Waise kehne toh phir log Abhinav ke Nikkeji ko bhi bad omen bol sakte hai? When he was in Akshara's tummy, Neil died, or after he was born Abbinav died and blah blah... So, most of the arguments of Gen 2, before and after her birth are lame, in my honest opinion

Anisha's death was merely her fault! How was slipping while threatening to suicide be termed as Akshara's fault... I find it abusurd to see her being blamed for every single small thing.... 

And it's because of these reasons AkshNav fans consider Abhimanyu to be bigger panauti for destroying one of the happiest family for his OWN selfish reasons! But Khair the post isn't about that... 

I don't dislike Akshara... She was best during Kasauli track... And then post leap... She has raised best daughter... 

Akshara, in my opinion, was bit confused soul. But I think it's DKP ka trend to do naach gaana after deaths of loved ones... 

If people don't like Akshara and Abhinav being end game, that's fine... But hatred for Akshara, in my observation, has been little over the top and irrational. 

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shahi10

I just frankly want to know actual reasons (nothing like that she's unlucky or any jokes about that really.) Honest reasons about why Akshu is so hated. To me, it seems like it was a series of unfortunate events which occurred in relation to her in which she was indirectly framed as the wrong one. I never really disliked her or thought she was the villain (besides hiding Abhir from Abhimanyu and pretending that he's someone else's son.) I kind of see her as an inspiration for how she was able to separate her past from her future and always tried to at least move on towards something better or at least made the best of the situation. Especially with how she raised Abhira after so many difficulties - it's not easy to not be depressed from life after so much has happened but yet she looked forward and got something positive out of life.

I don’t dislike her either…she had a very sad and depressing life throughout, without being much at fault. Some of the things she did were plain stupid for sure but there were characters in her season who were justified for doing much worse (uhmm uhmm IYKYK) and still she was criticised for every single thing just so these characters could be uplifted, in fact she wasn’t even that bad, just would have been better if she was stronger from the beginning and called people out on their face rather than running away from situations, she grew a lot after the 6 year leap though! The hate she gets is only because she did not submit back to her mentally abusive ex hubby and ex in laws who had the habit of throwing her under the bus in every single adverse situation that came their way

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tellytalks

Akshu..

I hate akshu 

Why do we hate akshu?

smiley14

I have not watched gen 3 but this is literally the funniest shit I have read in a while. Hilarious smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Specially the ones in bold smiley37

vismaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
No one is denying that she had a tragic life since birth..this is a show,where ppl were invested in the main leads and their chemistry, and obviously expect their reunion,when they are so famous.. She hid Abhir's truth for 6 yrs,then even after Abhi was remorseful of his actions and knew the truth,she wantedly kept him away from his own son.. Suppose Abhinav just fell off the cliff and was assumed dead,Akshara Abhi,Abhi and Abhira live like a happy fam,Nav comes back to Akshara, would she have denied h8s rights on Abhira as a bio father?no..I agree Abhi did a mistake, but he was remorseful of it BTW,with what right did Nav accept to be Abhir's father,just coz Akshara asked him to be?