Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 27th Jan 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 73

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I forgot they will play a song on chuhaan tomorrow 💀 any predictions which one it is going to be 

Edited by Sawari67 - 4 months ago
Ria23 thumbnail

Team Critics

After the hug, and that night is daadisa going to get khushkhabrismiley37smiley37

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

There were actually few people in India Forums, who used to tell us that Arnav isn’t a character to be swooned upon.

He is a downright red flag love or not.

Small population was still there. But itne snowflakes nahi the. Abhi toh people nitpick small small things also 😅

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

There were actually few people in India Forums, who used to tell us that Arnav isn’t a character to be swooned upon.

I'm going to leave that alone smiley37smiley37

Besides Rabba ve, I remember nothing about that character smiley36

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sawari67

I forgot they will play a song on chuhaan tomorrow 💀 any predictions which one it is going to be 

Ang laga de re 🥵🥵🥵

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Broo…. I remember fighting with all of them 🤣 such a crappy person I was.. today I have no shame in admitting Arnav was a red flag and that influenced me. I hate what they are showing in YRKKH today cus this is a family show and can influence people/ young boys and girls!

Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sbs headline for tomorrow scene is too insane ' washroom me range haath romance karte pakde hue chuhaan' do you get they greenlight from the makers for this ? Armaan isn't even reciprocating the hug romance toh dur ki baat hai 🤣

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ria23

After the hug, and that night is daadisa going to get khushkhabrismiley37smiley37

Kya baat kr rehe ho aap smiley37

Edited by priyabehera - 4 months ago
Redblueblack thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bluech96

i actually don’t want any Abhimaan gulu gulu. I want her to shake off and look uncomfortable at his mere touch or proximity. Make him feel that something is wrong and he is unwelcome. He should get the jolt of his life and go mad trying to figure out why she is different to him. Stop holding his jacket , sharing the bed. I will not forgive CVs if they show her as a women with no self respect after all she had constantly reiterated that’s all she has left in this world!

Yes!! I think the thing that'll pinch him the most will be the shirt holding. Actually that's something dragon may notice as well.

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sawari67

Ahhh ,raat akali hai jhoop geye diye aa ke mere kaano me jo bhi chahe kahi ye smiley36yeh bahut purana gaana kisi ko pata bhi nhi hoga 

Dev Anand ki gaana hai aur aise hi scene ke liye bana tha i guess 🤔