FF - Chronicles of Ruhi DDP Diaries -- Index Pg1, Reinvite Pg 8

Posted: 3 months ago

DT Note: This thread has been permitted as an FF which is solely the author’s interpretation of the YRKKH characters and storyline, and is meant to be taken as such. Though it may have references to YRKKH canon, it remains a work of fiction, a canonical reimagining or reinterpretation. 

[permission granted by Minionite  smiley9]

-------- KEYNOTES -------

DDP = Dukh Dard Peda  /// WKH = Waqt Kismet Halat  

Ar = Armaan // Ab = Abhira // Yu = Yuvraj

-------- JAN INDEX -------

26/01/2024 How her DDP started this & just a longer version of Ar-Ruhi's first meeting & maybe in the distant future

27/01/2024 1 Ruhi's rooh not given sukoon

27/01/2024 2 If I had continued writing Armaan's diaries

28/01/2024 Waqt Kismet Halat's (WKH) first appearance pt. 1 

28/01/2024 Waqt Kismet Halat's (WKH) first appearance pt. 2 

29/01/2024 Not-Rohit's haal made Ruhi behaal

30/01/2024 Ruhi's determination to turn her DDP into WKH

31/01/2024 Ruhi WKH wins again in life

-------- FEB INDEX ------- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164773486

-------- MAR INDEX ------- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164773490

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------- as written on 26/01/2024, the birth of DDP -------

Ruhi before meeting Ar:

Dear Diary,

Papa.. Mommy... Poppy... Abhir... Dida...they all left me alone smiley19

I have P Nanu... P Nani (new and improved with a new wig!)... Surekha Nani (still don't know why she lives with us btw) but STILL I FEEL SO ALONE smiley38smiley19

Mera DDP koi toh samjhe... smiley19smiley19

Ruhi after meeting Ar:

Dear Diary,

Mil gaya! Mil gaya meri liye ek bakra oops I mean Jeevan saathi, my soulmate Armaan Jo Meri har ARMAAN & UMEED poora karega smiley42smiley42

Edited by bangtanARMY - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Sometimes I feel like writing a parody on Ruhi's life

Ruhi before meeting Ar:

Dear Diary,

I have P Nanu... P Nani (new and improved with a new wig!)... Surekha Nani (still don't know why she lives with us btw) but STILL I FEEL SO ALONE smiley38smiley19

Ruhi after meeting Ar:

Dear Diary,

Mil gaya! Mil gaya meri liye ek bakra oops I mean Jeevan saathi, my soulmate Armaan Jo Meri har ARMAAN & UMEED poora karega smiley42smiley42

Do it!! It will obviously be better than this crap fest. smiley27

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Ruhi before meeting Ar:

Dear Diary,

Ruhi after meeting Ar:

Dear Diary,

Her latest entry will be Armaan ne mere Armaano par pani daal diyaa smiley36

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ruhi before meeting Ar:

Dear Diary,

Ruhi after meeting Ar:

Dear Diary,

Hindi thik se nhi aati lekin kaffi achi kabita leekhi hai aapne smiley36smiley20

Main thodi bore ho rahi hu toh aap logo ko meri boredom jhelna parega ok smiley9smiley9

Full Version of meeting Ar in Ruhi's diary:

Dear Diary,

So when I saw Armaan Poddar and he saved me from falling, I took notes from maasi-poppy's love story and gave away my heart to him smiley42

Diary, I love Ar SO MUCH. Like we talked about nothing, not even about the history of our so-called sad lives but he's my soulmate already coz he saved my clumsy self sooo many timessmiley28smiley42

We didn't even exchange numbers but I left mine in these not-so-lame balloons and said see ya later, find me alligator coz I am your soulmate smiley16smiley42

A few days later...

Dear Diary,

ARMAAN met me and mere jaagte hue Armaan ko phir aur UMEED di hai. Meri feminism gayi tel lene that he didn't even give me a call but accidentally met me at the temple smiley42Our soulmates connection is so much bigger than a phonic conversation, diary smiley27

We made promises to each other to be in each other's life foreva and eva and evaaaa

edited for mocking

Edited by minakrish - 3 months ago

Main thodi bore ho rahi hu toh aap logo ko meri boredom jhelna parega ok smiley9smiley9

Full Version of meeting Ar in Ruhi's diary:

Dear Diary,

So when I saw Armaan Poddar and he saved me from falling, I took notes from maasi-poppy's love story and gave away my heart to him smiley42

Diary, I love Ar SO MUCH. Like we talked about nothing, not even about the history of our so-called sad lives but he's my soulmate already coz he saved my clumsy self sooo many timessmiley28smiley42

We didn't even exchange numbers but I left mine in these not-so-lame balloons and said see ya later, find me alligator coz I am your soulmate smiley16smiley42

A few days later...

Dear Diary,

ARMAAN met me and mere jaagte hue Armaan ko phir aur UMEED di hai. Meri feminism gayi tel lene that he didn't even give me a call but accidentally met me at the temple smiley42Our soulmates connection is so much bigger than a phonic conversation, diary smiley27

We made promises to each other to be in each other's life foreva and eva and evaaaa

Life after marriage

Dear diary,

I married rohit my now husband so that I can stay close to Armaansmiley43I have no idea what exactly i am going to do to Rohit. May be me and rohit can stay as friends whole life as Armaan promised me he will not give my place to anyone else. 

Few days later..

Dear Diary,

Rohit ran away from home. And I dont why. I am not feeling sad nor worried for him.  I have to pretend to be in sadness, so that Armaan can take me to therapy. 

A week later…

Dear diary,

Now rohit is gone. I know Abhira is only for a year. Why Armaan is not coming close to me. I am not doing anything wrong. But i just want Armaan to spend time with me and not his wife. I cannot tell anything to my P nanu otherwise he will feel bad at my situation. But what situation he will feel more bad that I am married to my soulmate’s brother or I want EMA with my jethji/soulmate?

Please help.

edited quoted post

Edited by minakrish - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Ria23

Life after marriage

Dear diary,

I married rohit my now husband so that I can stay close to Armaansmiley43I have no idea what exactly i am going to do to Rohit. May be me and rohit can stay as friends whole life as Armaan promised me he will not give my place to anyone else. 

Few days later..

Dear Diary,

Rohit ran away from home. And I dont why. I am not feeling sad nor worried for him.  I have to pretend to be in sadness, so that Armaan can take me to therapy. 

A week later…

Dear diary,

Now rohit is gone. I know Abhira is only for a year. Why Armaan is not coming close to me. I am not doing anything wrong. But i just want Armaan to spend time with me and not his wife. I cannot tell anything to my P nanu otherwise he will feel bad at my situation. But what situation he will feel more bad that I am married to my soulmate’s brother or I want EMA with my jethji/soulmate?

Please help.

Aap bhi bohothi acchi writing karti hai smiley27

I think we both should collaborate and write Ruhi diaries in these EDT smiley36

And my team goals of getting the threads to 100 pages will get complete smiley42

Edited by bangtanARMY - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Ria23

We should collaborate on writing os ruhi’s future after armaan-Abhira is accepted by family, rohit return and bhanda forth and so on

I dont think I am a good writer. But I guess i got the inspiration after seeing ruhi’s dairy🤣🤣

I can already imagine it...

Dear Diary,

KYUNNN KYUNNN KYUNNNN Ar loves Ab and NOT ME, his brother's wife!!! I did SO MUCH for him! I stayed with his brother FOR ARMAAN. And still Ar fell in love with his deal wali wife! The AUDACITYYYY smiley19smiley19

Chronicles of Ruhi's DDP continues [copyrighted unless I give you permission to collaborate with me]

Dear Diary,

You won't (gasp-cries) believe what (gasp-cries) happened! Ar screamed at my Surekha Nani (the Nani who stays at our house rather than her own)! Can you believe MY Ar screamed at MY grandmother-relative for HIS WIFE?! THAT THAT (gasp-cries) DEAL WALI WIFE!! smiley19smiley19smiley19

KYUNNNN Diary KYUNNNN smiley19smiley38

A few moments later

Dear Diary,

I am so happy Ar called me to apologize profusely. He honestly just wins my heart with his extremely non-loser behavior!! smiley42

A few moments later

Dear Diary,

I finally thought to give my heart, my ARMAAN some sukoon and finally picked up Ar's calls

But he (gasp-cries) DIDNT SPEAK TO ME KYUNNNNN smiley19 DOESNT HE KNOW (gasp-cries) HIS SOULMATE PICKED UP THE PHONE! Couldn't he recognize my rooh, my zinda aatma?? smiley19

Redblueblack thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Chronicles of Ruhi's DDP continues [copyrighted unless I give you permission to collaborate with me]

Dear Diary,

You won't (gasp-cries) believe what (gasp-cries) happened! Ar screamed at my Surekha Nani (the Nani who stays at our house rather than her own)! Can you believe MY Ar screamed at MY grandmother-relative for HIS WIFE?! THAT THAT (gasp-cries) DEAL WALI WIFE!! smiley19smiley19smiley19

KYUNNNN Diary KYUNNNN smiley19smiley38

A few moments later

Dear Diary,

I am so happy Ar called me to apologize profusely. He honestly just wins my heart with his extremely non-loser behavior!! smiley42

A few moments later

Dear Diary,

I finally thought to give my heart, my ARMAAN some sukoon and finally picked up Ar's calls

But he (gasp-cries) DIDNT SPEAK TO ME KYUNNNNN smiley19 DOESNT HE KNOW (gasp-cries) HIS SOULMATE PICKED UP THE PHONE! Couldn't he recognize my rooh, my zinda aatma?? smiley19

I'm begging,  please make it a separate thread so that qe can enjoy it at any time of the day!! Please 😭😭😭🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😂😂😂