Users

Frequent Posters

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Chronicles of Ruhi's DDP is BACK

Dear Diary,

For a moment my heart raced hard... Dadisa was going to prefer Ab over ME smiley22smiley38 I glanced around at her, put my eyes over Dadisa's... And then she said we will keep both pooja and party 

But why Dadisa even entertaining Ab's purani ideas smiley7Valentine's party is sooo in smiley42, and pooja is sooo out smiley7

Ab was insulting me by being as bratty as the ruined picnic party day smiley7 and Ar was comforting Ab- WHERE IS KNIFE, I MEAN CABBAGE! smiley19smiley19

A few moments later

Dear Diary,

Ar is pranking Ab!!! smiley7 WHY DOES HE TREAT HER LIKE A FRIEND! smiley7 SHE IS JUST DEALWALI BIWI WITH NO PLACE IN THIS HOUSE! smiley7 THAT GULAL SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLASTERED ON MY FACE! smiley7smiley19smiley19

Anyways, I extracted another promise out of him - he will give my party the #1 priority while he will give the pooja a miss smiley41

The next day

Dear Diary,

AB RUINS EVERYTHING!!! smiley7 Her pooja will be held before my Valentine's day. This house doesn't need luck or sukoon, it needs dance and all praises for my BRILLIANT party skills smiley42

And this mahaan Ab, why she doesn't do things herself? smiley7Why she takes Ar's help?! smiley7 I was so pleased to hear Ar saying how good I am compared to Ab smiley42. While I appreciate, Ab scolds smiley42

Anyways, I have made a BRILLIANT plan to ensure my party on, and pooja off smiley16

Where is knife i mean cabbage 🤣🤣🤣this line is too funny 🤣

Kanha se dhundh ke late ho aise jawab haan 👍

Aapne toh Kamal kr dia 

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Where is knife i mean cabbage 🤣🤣🤣this line is too funny 🤣

Kanha se dhundh ke late ho aise jawab haan 👍

Aapne toh Kamal kr dia 

Ye toh sab Ruhi ka kamal hai, she's sooo inspiring as a character  smiley42

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Chronicles of Ruhi's DDP is BACK

Dear Diary,

For a moment my heart raced hard... Dadisa was going to prefer Ab over ME smiley22smiley38 I glanced around at her, put my eyes over Dadisa's... And then she said we will keep both pooja and party 

But why Dadisa even entertaining Ab's purani ideas smiley7Valentine's party is sooo in smiley42, and pooja is sooo out smiley7

Ab was insulting me by being as bratty as the ruined picnic party day smiley7 and Ar was comforting Ab- WHERE IS KNIFE, I MEAN CABBAGE! smiley19smiley19

A few moments later

Dear Diary,

Ar is pranking Ab!!! smiley7 WHY DOES HE TREAT HER LIKE A FRIEND! smiley7 SHE IS JUST DEALWALI BIWI WITH NO PLACE IN THIS HOUSE! smiley7 THAT GULAL SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLASTERED ON MY FACE! smiley7smiley19smiley19

Anyways, I extracted another promise out of him - he will give my party the #1 priority while he will give the pooja a miss smiley41

The next day

Dear Diary,

AB RUINS EVERYTHING!!! smiley7 Her pooja will be held before my Valentine's day. This house doesn't need luck or sukoon, it needs dance and all praises for my BRILLIANT party skills smiley42

And this mahaan Ab, why she doesn't do things herself? smiley7Why she takes Ar's help?! smiley7 I was so pleased to hear Ar saying how good I am compared to Ab smiley42. While I appreciate, Ab scolds smiley42

Anyways, I have made a BRILLIANT plan to ensure my party on, and pooja off smiley16

Dear Diary,

Or may b, he wants me to look pretier always...so made Abhira messy...😂

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Ruhi's love is all about Ar and never about I, ME AND MYSELF

Dear Diary,

(gasp-cries) AR CARED ABOUT AB IN FRONT OF ME! HOW DARE HE!! smiley7smiley19smiley7smiley19

We got such an intimate moment to be romantic in one closed room smiley42 and what did he say I have to call Ab smiley7, I am so concerned about Ab smiley7, I have to know where is Ab smiley7, I have to make sure she organizes things well smiley7, I have to protect her from getting scoldings from the family smiley7

ABHIRA ABHIRA ABHIRA THAT DEALWALI BIWI'S NAME ALWAYS ON HIS LIPS smiley7smiley7

He cared not even one bit about ME, about how MY party is going to flop without lights, about how much effort I ME AND MYSELF did in this party, about how I ME AND MYSELF have no dreams and aspirations other than to be his wife, about how I ME AND MYSELF gets so happy to hear MY name on his lips, about how I ME AND MYSELF is waiting to dab any sweat from his forehead, how I ME AND MYSELF is so generous enough not to create any trouble for him, how I ME AND MYSELF is not selfish enough not to go back to MY maayka, how-

You get how kind I am right diary? How much sacrifices I have done for Ar and what's his only concern? THAT ABHIRA HIS CONTRACT WALI, INDEPENDANT HONE WALI BIWI!!!!!!!!smiley7smiley19smiley7smiley19

After all those heartful words of love I have for him, you know what he did? HE RAISED HIS HAND TO STOP ME FROM SAYING ANYTHING FURTHER smiley7

And then Aryan came and then we both at the same time hid our tears together smiley19

Wait, does this mean he was emotional about my love for him?? smiley42

Edited by bangtanARMY - 2 months ago
priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ruhi's love is all about Ar and never about I, ME AND MYSELF

Dear Diary,

(gasp-cries) AR CARED ABOUT AB IN FRONT OF ME! HOW DARE HE!! smiley7smiley19smiley7smiley19

We got such an intimate moment to be romantic in one closed room smiley42 and what did he say I have to call Ab smiley7, I am so concerned about Ab smiley7, I have to know where is Ab smiley7, I have to make sure she organizes things well smiley7, I have to protect her from getting scoldings from the family smiley7

ABHIRA ABHIRA ABHIRA THAT DEALWALI BIWI'S NAME ALWAYS ON HIS LIPS smiley7smiley7

He cared not even one bit about ME, about how MY party is going to flop without lights, about how much effort I ME AND MYSELF did in this party, about how I ME AND MYSELF have no dreams and aspirations other than to be his wife, about how I ME AND MYSELF gets so happy to hear MY name on his lips, about how I ME AND MYSELF is waiting to dab any sweat from his forehead, how I ME AND MYSELF is so generous enough not to create any trouble for him, how I ME AND MYSELF is not selfish enough not to go back to MY maayka, how-

You get how kind I am right diary? How much sacrifices I have done for Ar and what's his only concern? THAT ABHIRA HIS CONTRACT WALI, INDEPENDANT HONE WALI BIWI!!!!!!!!smiley7smiley19smiley7smiley19

After all those heartful words of love I have for him, you know what he did? HE RAISED HIS HAND TO STOP ME FROM SAYING ANYTHING FURTHER smiley7

And then Aryan came and then we both at the same time hid our tears together smiley19

Wait, does this mean he was emotional about my love for him?? smiley42

Wese Aryan ke aane se roohi ka armaan pe pani nhi fira tha 🤣🤣 armaan ne bahut pehle hi uski umeed ki aisi ki taisi kr di thi abhira abhira abhira krne q🤭🤣roohi ne kaha bhi me toh bahut khus hoon yanha tumhare sath fes kr hame akele baat krne ki mouka mila , lekin tumhe mere sath ghutan hoti hai hyy 

Per samjh nhi aai roohi ka popat banaya audience ka popat banaa Aaj 🤣🤣

bangtanARMY thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Wese Aryan ke aane se roohi ka armaan pe pani nhi fira tha 🤣🤣 armaan ne bahut pehle hi uski umeed ki aisi ki taisi kr di thi abhira abhira abhira krne q🤭🤣roohi ne kaha bhi me toh bahut khus hoon yanha tumhare sath fes kr hame akele baat krne ki mouka mila , lekin tumhe mere sath ghutan hoti hai hyy 

Per samjh nhi aai roohi ka popat banaya audience ka popat banaa Aaj 🤣🤣

Itni jaldi CVs hum pe meherban nahi hoga, sirf hum logo ko popat bana sakte hai smiley8

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Dear diary

Mera aaj ka saare KOSHISH tai tai phis hogaya

smiley36

bangtanARMY thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: adithyan

Dear diary

Mera aaj ka saare KOSHISH tai tai phis hogaya

smiley36

No, no it's 

Meri UMEED ka tai tai phis hogayi smiley19smiley19

Daffodils01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love this idea , great job 👏 

bangtanARMY thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 19 days ago

Thanks to @India_TV I would like to invite you all to reread P ka Ruhi ka DDP Diaries. They were full of heart-wrenching days of tears, sadness, happiness and victory.

P ka Ruhi was an utmost inspiration for all those people who would like to stay close to their ex-lovers via marrying ex-lover's brother. smiley42