Parineetii’s Friendship ( Alive)

fmm2667 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Pari and Neetii friendship is still alive

You know today’s episode when Neetii accidentally hit the curtains with candle 

The fire started. Pari was calling for Help

And Neetii for a moment was the old Neetii and she wanted to help her. then Villain Neetii realized she’s stucked in fire as well.

And I do believe that they will be friends again! After Neetii realizes that Bebe is the worst person ever. 
Raj will marry both of them because he still love Neetii and His newly feelings for Pari.

Makers. we want PariNeetii back! Not Villain Neetii. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Really? Goodness of Neeti you want?

Please understand that Neeti is good only. She is normal human being who has been betrayed, lied  manipulated and used in every possible way. 

Agar goodness ki hope kar rahi ho then Pari should become good/genuine for real instead of pretending to be good. 

PARI IS SO EVIL THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU CANT EVEN REALISE WHAT A SHITTY NEGATIVE EVIL CHARACTER SHE IS. SHE IS WORST THEN RAMOLA SIKHAND, KOMOLIKA, PALLAVI ETC. 

PARI HAS SURPASSED ALL THE NEGATIVE CHARACTERS OF ITV. ISSE ZADDA DANGEROUS AUR DISGUSTING CHARACTER AAJ TAK ITV PE AAYA NAHI. 

Agar kisiko positive hona chahiye toh woh Pari aur Rajeev/Sanju hai. They are MONSTERS IN THE TRUEST SENSE. 

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Pari is not Neeti's friend at all!  This woman destroyed everything.

She ruined her friend's life by staying with Sanju.

And Neeti suffered every minute.

Sanju supported Pari and not Neeti.

This show is so bogus!
I hope Pari gets her punishment from Neeti.

It's about time!
smiley29

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fmm2667

And Neetii for a moment was the old Neetii and she wanted to help her. then Villain Neetii realized she’s stucked in fire as well.

And I do believe that they will be friends again! After Neetii realizes that Bebe is the worst person ever. 
Raj will marry both of them because he still love Neetii and His newly feelings for Pari.

Makers. we want PariNeetii back!
Not Villain Neetii. 

blue- do u really want rajiv to marry both of them n parineetii becoming friends? U want exactly what rajiv wants- a peaceful bigamy with parineetii. u said "WE want parineetii back" dear, please don't include us. We don't want parineetii back. Neither pari fans, nor neeti fans. Sorry but Only YOU want parineetii back, on this forum.

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Neeti deserves better. I'd hate it if she becomes friends with that lying backstabbing woman again! Pari, the supporter of bigamy, can keep cheater rajeev to herself. 

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Could not disagree with you more. Most Neeti fans, do not ever want her to be friends with that womansmiley11 She is no friend to Neeti and at every turn has undermined her. She cares only for the man with whom she committed bigamysmiley37Neeti hopefully will succeed in killing both these  wretches soon.

I don't care what happens but Neeti should never forgive Pari. She is no friend and is the ultimate enemy.

She has openly Lustre after Rajiv and romance him. She is the reason. For much of Neetis sorrow along with the other villain being portrayed as hero

Edited by kiransgirl - 4 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

this will not happen. Please Understand that makers have made neeti negative only to whitewash pariraj so they won't make her positive again. They r too unfair n biased to do that. Also, i don't want parineetii at all. Pari doesn't deserve neeti's friendship at all

fmm2667 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I do believe that Neeti will be Good again but it will take time for her. That goodness in her will come again when she’ll realize that Her childhood friend is dying by hands of Bebe. and her wish is accepted that her unborn child dies. Bebe will be in jail.

You know first promo where Rajeev is marrying Her and Pari. Look at Rajeev eyes. It looks sad.

My only wish is The pure friendship they had before Rajeev came between them.

Rajeev should be in jail. And same with His mother.

I do believe that Neeti only knows half of the truth.

She doesn’t know that Rajeev and Sanju is same person yet. She’s still believing that her best friend took her husband. That’s understandable 

She knows that Pari and Rajeev got married but not sure about why yet. She got manipulated and betrayed by her childhood friend that’s why she’s killing her again and again. You know why she won’t succeed in it. She’s still prays inside of her that Pari should be saved. Read her eyes and look at her heart not mind. 

I hope she’s forgives Pari not Rajeev. 

You know when Rajeev’s  younger brother said Are you sure you won’t leave Pari again. He said no 

But he’s eyes saying something else.

So weird and betrayal guy and cheater will never be happy. 

If the makers wants Villain Neeti at least remove her feelings for Pari completely. 

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

Pari is not Neeti's friend at all!  This woman destroyed everything.

She ruined her friend's life by staying with Sanju.

And Neeti suffered every minute.

Sanju supported Pari and not Neeti.

This show is so bogus!
I hope Pari gets her punishment from Neeti.

It's about time!
smiley29

Yes Pari is a curse on the face of humanity forget friendship! 

PARI NEEDS TO EAT HER OWN COOKED FOOD THAT SHE HAD SERVED NEETI IN THE PAST.