Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: priya185

He didn’t stop working before

Even Deepika wore lose clothing today like Anushka has been wearing

I know Virat has taken several unexpected trips this year.  Might be just that this pregnancy is a little different than her first one 🤷🏽‍♀️

Deepika always wears loose clothing.  Though I am hearing/reading talk of her being pregnant too.  But I think that’s more fan speculation because she doesn’t have any active work at the moment.  

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

They got a lot of flak during the first time; they announced pregnancy and all with a lot of style on social media. Anushka even did pregnancy photoshoots for magazines. And right after delivery there was a lot of interest to see their daughter, which they were totally against.

So this time they may not want to feed into the media frenzy, which is why they are keeping a low-profile.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

They may be keeping a low profile to avoid a media frenzy. There may also be complications that are preventing them from going public. That may explain some of the missed matches. It's nice for the woman to have the husband present for health checkups, especially if there are complications.