https://twitter.com/mxyx66_/status/1748872935425687783?t=Lz-oULuser-RitAdIo9wWg&s=19
This is the biggest blunder Armaan made , revealing his marriage secret to Ruhi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/mxyx66_/status/1748872935425687783?t=Lz-oULuser-RitAdIo9wWg&s=19
This is the biggest blunder Armaan made , revealing his marriage secret to Ruhi
Even if thr date doesn't happen I'm glad Abhira poured water on Dragon sa and her juniors efforts 

I just couldn’t watch the episode, I just FFed to the end. Where only the 3 of them were there. Did Armaan just say “Kaunsa rishta” .. that’s bad. Dang.
Please slap him too....Abhira
I'm waiting for Abhir and Rohit as soon as Abhira has those two r/ships beside and behind her she doesn't have to put up with this slime couple 🤮🤢🤮🤢
Please provide good updates cause I can’t even sneak and watch, having a girls night out. On the day Ruhi is told to shut up, I’m out
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
985