Isnt she married to some singer?
There were rumours about Shoaib and Sania divorce for quite some time ... I guess they wanted to keep that private
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Isnt she married to some singer?
There were rumours about Shoaib and Sania divorce for quite some time ... I guess they wanted to keep that private
Is Shoaib Malik's new wife the lead actor of popular Pakistani drama "Khaani"?

Bhai has a tweet for every occasion
What a visionary!
Originally posted by: bashful_moon
Is Shoaib Malik's new wife the lead actor of popular Pakistani drama "Khaani"?
Ha ji
Originally posted by: DivineAngel
Sana, Sania. He even chooses similar names.
What was the name of his first wife?
I don't know.
Originally posted by: UZSAGESH6H6EPGYV
In Islam, you don’t have to divorce the first wife to marry for the second time. You can still marry again without divorcing your first wife if your wife gives you permission. You can keep four wives. Maybe she gave him permission to marry again. So they might’ve make some arrangement.
I met one who told me he had 4 wives in Africa and I was: wth!
I told him that if a woman could buy four men too and he didn't answer me 🤣😁