Sana, Sania. He even chooses similar names.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sana, Sania. He even chooses similar names.
Malik is divorced ok, but is his current wife also divorced from her ex husband?? If not that marriage ain't legal as per religion ig.
Did they get divorce? I mean I know one doesn't need divorce to marry more then once in Islam if the wife gives her approval but I don't think Sania would do that.its humiliating.They probably got divorced
I was wondering that too, it is shitty if he announced wedding before announcing his separation and embarassing Sania like this
Should feel bad for Sania but I don't think one should because last year when the divorce rumours were rife she went on to host a show with him aur uske baad bhi time nahi mila to publically acknowledge the divorce or separation
@bold
SRK's manager's name is Pooja and I was so confused for a second 😂😭 when you said that you see him doing Pooja
Anyways, SRK can't practice polygamy means SRK can't have more than one wife because his marriage is registered under Special Marriage Act which penalizes polygamy
Okay but I thought multiple Gods when I saw the prefix ploy. SRK’s marriage was not done by the Islamic law. So he can’t escape from Guari without divorcing her. If he had the option, then he would’ve keep PC as his second wife without divorcing Guari. Shoaib and Sania married by the Islamic law. So he can marry again without divorcing Sanai if she has no problem with it.
Did they get divorce? I mean I know one doesn't need divorce to marry more then once in Islam if the wife gives her approval but I don't think Sania would do that.its humiliating.They probably got divorced
But they have a kid together. Maybe she let him do the third marriage without divorcing him just for the sake of the child because the child needs both mother and father.
Sania divorced him

Men lie and cheat anyway 🤭
Beats me
But this girl Sana has a history of misbehaving with people on set, that's how I got to know about her.
Shoaib ko pakad k Peet de 