Happy birthday Priya I hope you have the best day. I hope you have a very good year head also ⭐️
https://youtu.be/YxWlaYCA8MU?si=jDXd9_GtIxAnkhm8
Happy birthday Priya I hope you have the best day. I hope you have a very good year head also ⭐️
https://youtu.be/YxWlaYCA8MU?si=jDXd9_GtIxAnkhm8
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

HAVE a very deeplicious birthday. Enjoy the day with ur close ones!! It was nice getting to know u n working with u on some posts. Enjoy and party it up !! 


here is some cake and remember to blow out the candles n make ur birthday wish ![]()



Urs Jasmine Jess jass J tiger Barbie

If it can be pinned for Priya ji ♥️ 😊
Happy birthday to you

Thanks for the beautiful thread Maroon and Jess I loved the gifs and videos
thanks Hinna nice cake. I like roses
Happy birthday
thanks talking to you reminds me of old times in DP FCOriginally posted by: Terenaina
Happy birthday
Happy bday Priya, many many happy returns of the day. Enioy
Nice thread and thanks for tag Maroon
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXJiZ5ljDt2/?igsh=MWM1eDVpazIwYzZqdQ==
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==
Ranveer Singh Femina new issue for his birthday https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/?igsh=MTY4ZmJwZGlqNm10Yw==
1