Originally posted by: annihilation
@Tanu, Infy, Exol also -
Guys, you all made valid points on this and all these things are something (like Northy's been saying) that he should understand. Also, more than Kanika or anyone else for that matter, Amarapalli is the most dangerous in the whole allegations ko aur hawa do matter. As much as I don't like Kanika, I'll give it to her like Qazi also recognised, she's in her own weird way pretty quick to resolve. She doesn't or atleast so far hasn't dragged any issue to the ends of the earth. Kitchen me when Qazi came, they both had a quick back and forth and both let it go. It's either that Qazi se one on one jhagda karne ki energy nahi iss mein owning to reasons or she can't really pull off an one on one with anyone beyond a few minutes. I think it's the latter. Yeh aage peeche thodi chingari laga degi, kahin pade pade commentary aur monologues deliver karega about everyone ya Gullu mandli ke saath baith bas time pass karegi. She really doesn't have it in her to do anything substantial in the house.
Ampa is obsessed with Qazi. Aaj subah se chugli hi kar rahi hai uske sabke samne.

Makes me wanna vomit in his face 


He was a total douche no doubt, but I feel he was too involved in the game. If people listened to him it wasn’t technically his fault, he was a good manipulator, but I found Vanshaj , Payal , Dolly more irritating. I dunno why don’t ask
1.1k