Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

orry is so annoying, the way he talks and the things he says are so obnoxious, but i guess he wants to be seen that way 

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zara321

orry is so annoying, the way he talks and the things he says are so obnoxious, but i guess he wants to be seen that way 

Your post made me realize Orry is what Ranveer tried to be for the last 10 years. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RedAmaranth

Your post made me realize Orry is what Ranveer tried to be for the last 10 years. 

No, ranveer has never been the way orry is, orry is something completely different, orry lives off of being the rich best friend of the elite in bollywood, all he does is take insta pics and attend parties, and even he admits that he doesn't really do anything substantial, all he does is work on himself which means going to the gym, he even has a mobile phone case stylist, he is a superficial guy. 

Ranveer is an actor, he works hard in every project he does and he does his work with with alot of heart, he doesn't boast about himself or think he is bigger than anyone else, every person who meets him has nice things to say about him. So they are not the same at all. 

Also, why is it that whenever i make a post on any thread on this forum, someone replies to me with an insulting comment about ranveer? The thread will have nothing to do with ranveer but he gets dragged into it. Have i made enemies on this forum or something that people are trying to poke at me constantly?

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
RedAmaranth thumbnail

Not a relative of Francis Ford Kapala. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The way you just know Kusha has to take all sorts of shit from KJo about her background and body. But I guess self-respect is not worth the money

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

The way you just know Kusha has to take all sorts of shit from KJo about her background and body. But I guess self-respect is not worth the money

Kusha is pretty. Why would KJO say anything about her body 

RedAmaranth thumbnail