Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

He went home only three times in two years. Just look what you have done Amba. You destroyed the family.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Gauri is not the only one in line. Now Mayra has been added to the list.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Yes now mayra is in the list 

Let's see what happens

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

He went home only three times in two years. Just look what you have done Amba. You destroyed the family.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Yes he has gone to home only 3 times in 2 yrs

Yes Surely amba has destroyed the family so well this time

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 892

Ranveer without getting down from the bike saw his house were as he saw his house his memories went to 2 years back.

2 YEARS BACK..( RANVEER'S POINT OF VIEW) 

The moment Ishani throw the Mangalsutra in Ranveer's face and Ranveer closed his face as Mangalsutra hit his face and got the Mangalsutra in his hand before it falls down were he saw Ishani with a what to react face were he didn't expect this from her.
Ishani(in a confirmed anger tone): Mama's boy..

Telling it with anger she took Raagini in her hands and started to walk from there fast were Nitin and Shikhar started to walk behind her.
Ranveer though got anger on Ishani for calling him Mama's boy now saw Ishani's back were Raagini who was seeing his anger well now hugged Ishani well in fear of seeing his anger were Ishani started to walk fast.

Ranveer saw the Mangalsutra in his hand were he got to know how he has made Ishani angry to the core with his behavior were Ranveer turned and entered the house now like a deadly man holding the Mangalsutra in his hand. He walked in the hall were everyone were seeing him with a silent face were Parekh's were in the utmost shock as Ishani went out of the house with Nitin. Baa had tears in her eyes. Sharman saw Parul were Parul saw Sharman with a what to react face. Devarsh and Krisha too saw each other with a worried face. Pratik had tears were he wiped his tears and controlled himself. Laxmi and her husband too was feeling bad for what has happened. Mithesh and Chaithali too were in utmost shock.

Ranveer got in the stairs and came to the corridor were he put the Mangalsutra in his pant pocket and walked and came and stood in front of Amba were it was this moment his face was completely turning to be irked. His voice was slowed down without to his consciousness.

Amba(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..wo..Raagini..

Ranveer(with a silent face): wo Maa (with a feeling controlled face): till 5 years its mandatory for a child to be with her mother. (without any other way): Maa they have got papers from court to have Raagini. If I try to get Raagini means..(his mind was only getting Ishani throwing Mangalsutra on his face were managing his thoughts): They will arrest me only..

Amba(hearing it): Nahi that should not happen.

Ranveer(seeing Amba with a smile less face): Let Raagini reach her 5 years let me get her and give you Maa.

Amba(seeing him caressing his hair): That let us see later dikhra..Please forgive Maa for doing this to you. For you and your Baba's welfare only.

Ranveer: (shaking his head as okay with a silent face): I understand Maa.

Kailash(clapping his hands seeing both Amba and Ranveer): wow what to tell? What a mother and son? A mother who destroyed son's life and a son who without even knowing that his life is being destroyed is having his mother's words as mantra.

Amba(in anger tone): Kailashji I am doing it for our family welfare..

Kailash(coming to her in anger): Which is welfare? That making our son life a hell? For all this one day you will cry Amba you will.

Ranveer(hearing it seeing Kailash in a bit loud tone): Baba what are you talking? you are scolding Maa. What Maa has done is for yours and my welfare only.

Kailash(seeing Ranveer a can't help look): Till you be in your Maa's affection know no one can save your life Ranveer. (Telling it he started to move from there)

Ranveer(as Kailash went from there seeing Amba): I am tiered Maa

Amba: Go and take rest Dikhra..

Ranveer shook his head as okay and he started to walk from there and he entered their room were the room was a vacant room in his eyes. He went and sat in the bed and took the Mangalsutra from his pant pocket. Seeing it he got anger on Ishani for throwing it in his face.

Ranveer(to himself):why did you do this Ishani? why you refused to tell okay for the plan I said to you. If you said okay for staying in a separate house means we would have not got in this situation. We would never needed to be parted in our ways. You got the courage to the level of removing the Mangalsutra and you throw it on my face too. I will never forgive you for this Ishani. (he got up from the bed and went to his cupboard and opened his cupboard and opened a draw in the cupboard and kept the mangalsutra in the draw and closed it and closed the cupboard)

NEXT DAY MORNING

Ranveer wearing a formal pant and a navy blue shirt and without even tucking in the shirt he was coming down in the stairs were as he was coming down itself he was able to the see the same astrologer sitting in the sofa of their hall. Amba was in another sofa. 

Ranveer came to the hall and was about to walk to the dinning table were Amba seeing him. 

Amba:Ranveer..

Ranveer(seeing Amba): Maa..

Amba:Come here..

Ranveer went near Amba were Amba showed the next to her in sofa and indicated Ranveer to sit. Ranveer too without having heart to speak any word sat in the sofa next to Amba. 

Amba: Aadhiraji(giving the horoscope of Ranveer to him): Now once again see the horoscope of my son. Here after there is no problem in his astrology know? 

Aadhira(got Ranveer's horoscope and was seeing it and after 10 minutes keeping the horoscope of Ranveer in the tea poi and seeing Amba): Ambaji here after Ranveer won't have any problem regarding his life or his father's life. Here after they will live a long life. 

Amba(with a emotional face shook her head as okay): That is enough for me. 

Aadhira: But ..

Amba: But What Aadhiraji?

Aadhira: But for Ranveer there can be small small accidents happening in future though there is no problem for his life in that. The injury pain can be heavy during those accidents. 

Amba(hearing it): Aadhiraji even those accidents too should not happen to my son. What I should do for that?

Aadhira(closing his eyes and thinking well and seeing her); According to the boxes in your son's horoscope If possible you should make your son get married to a women who does not have a father. That is her father should not be alive. It would be even more good for your son If you make him marry a girl who has seen so much up and down's in her life. That kind of girl's horoscope will safeguard your son so well.

Ranveer hearing it had a shocked face were he never expected this next twist in his life. Though this moment he had anger on Ishani but somewhere in the corner of his heart he was not at all ready to allow another women in his life.

Amba hearing it shook her head with a thinking face were she took the cash from her purse and gave it to Aadhira were Aadhira too getting his cash and he went from the house. Ranveer as soon as Aadhira went from the house he with a silent face got up and went towards the dinning table.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail

Kailash is so right. Both mother and son are delusional. Neither is thinking with logic and common sense.

coderlady thumbnail

Of course we know what the next horoscope suggestion will be. Gauri will turn out to be the perfect person that he should marry.

coderlady thumbnail

We don't see Gauri around. Two years have passed and doesn't look like he remarried.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Kailash is so right. Both mother and son are delusional. Neither is thinking with logic and common sense.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes Kailash is right about both Amba and Ranveer they are not thinking with logic and common sense for sure they are having their affection without common sense

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Of course we know what the next horoscope suggestion will be. Gauri will turn out to be the perfect person that he should marry.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

after all what we can expect Amba you are correct dear

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

We don't see Gauri around. Two years have passed and doesn't look like he remarried.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes its 2 years passed but we don't see Gauri anywhere

let us see what has happened next

keep readingsmiley2