why do number of posts keep getting reduced?
it's so annoying..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
why do number of posts keep getting reduced?
it's so annoying..
Hello Vijay Bhai & Team,
My friend is facing this issue while Logging please kindly help her out. Her IF username is there on the tweet I am sharing below 👇
https://twitter.com/dhun_laagi/status/1746477337192051056?t=tAA2z95bqQfRuAXkwO7G1w&s=19
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Hello Vijay Bhai & Team,
My friend is facing this issue while Logging please kindly help her out. Her IF username is there on the tweet I am sharing below 👇
https://twitter.com/dhun_laagi/status/1746477337192051056?t=tAA2z95bqQfRuAXkwO7G1w&s=19
Recently I had faced the same issue when I got back from my 2 month's hibernation.
I tried some trial and error methods and something worked.
Ask you friend to try doing following.
When it says user successfully logged in, within few seconds, It throws you back to homepage and logs you out. So while you are still on "successfully logged in" page, immediately click on the display pic thing on top right and go to settings - account deactivation - make sure that it is "off", click "update". It will again log you out, try logging in again. Hopefully you may succeed.

Recently I had faced the same issue when I got back from my 2 month's hibernation.
I tried some trial and error methods and something worked.
Ask you friend to try doing following.
When it says user successfully logged in, within few seconds, It throws you back to homepage and logs you out. So while you are still on "successfully logged in" page, immediately click on the display pic thing on top right and go to settings - account deactivation - make sure that it is "off", click "update". It will again log you out, try logging in again. Hopefully you may succeed.
Thanks I will convey this to her, let's see whether it works or not, thank you 
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Thanks I will convey this to her, let's see whether it works or not, thank you
You're most welcome buddy. 🤗 Hope this works for her too.
That formula didn't work, she isn't getting even that display picture to click on
Can you please add chaska meter for Mera Balam Thanedaar as Channel Mods have the permission for it now as per Vijay
Hi Mods team.
Need slight help, today I was trying to change my DN for the first time, but by mistake I changed my UN
Now they are asking me to wait for 1 year before changing it again.
Is there any way I could get back my previous UN, All my connections know me by that, so a new UN might result in me losing their tags
My previous UN was FlauntPessimism
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Can you please add chaska meter for Mera Balam Thanedaar as Channel Mods have the permission for it now as per Vijay
Its added.
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
Hi Mods team.
Need slight help, today I was trying to change my DN for the first time, but by mistake I changed my UN
Now they are asking me to wait for 1 year before changing it again.
Is there any way I could get back my previous UN, All my connections know me by that, so a new UN might result in me losing their tags
My previous UN was FlauntPessimism
Hi All, First off, a huge thank you to each one of you! Your active participation and enthusiasm continue to shape our community into a vibrant...
1.8k