Vaaridhi thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Hey peeps,

I once read an Akdha ff (historical), with the plot going like Jalal is injured and confined to bed. Jodha takes care of him for all those month/s with lots of care, and he starts admiring her care and patience. He didn't have the best of impressions on her earlier, or just maybe neutral... But after this, he quite admires her - when she carefully deals with the medicines and bandaging, feeding him light food suitable to his condition like khichdi and eating it with him, helping him change his dress which he realizes he'd be embarrassed to take the help of maids, patiently deals with his temper tantrums or mood swings when he is frustrated from being sick and bedridden.... etc. After some time, maybe a month or few, Jodha has to leave and she leaves his chamber. He feels the lack of her caring presence. Ruqaiya comes to his aid and tries to help him with good concern too, but she is not able to be gentle with the bandages, does not give him suitable light food, she gets irritated with having to massage his legs, change dress and do such stuff. and the poor soul gets the hit of his bedsick temper tantrums when his bathing water is a little too hot.

Long story short, I read this plot long ago and forgot the name of the ff now. Does anybody know? Could you help?

Please suggest the name if you remember. Thanks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JlovesJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It would probably be Akdha in Jungle by Heeralicious(Nancy di). 

🌺🌺🌺

Vaaridhi thumbnail

No dear, I don't think it's that... I have read Akdha in Jungle... The plot has no elements I mentioned - like Jalal being injured and unconscious and Jodha taking care of him... 

Vaaridhi thumbnail

Someone pls tell me if u know

Originally posted by: Vaaridhi

Hey peeps,

I once read an Akdha ff (historical), with the plot going like Jalal is injured and confined to bed. Jodha takes care of him for all those month/s with lots of care, and he starts admiring her care and patience. He didn't have the best of impressions on her earlier, or just maybe neutral... But after this, he quite admires her - when she carefully deals with the medicines and bandaging, feeding him light food suitable to his condition like khichdi and eating it with him, helping him change his dress which he realizes he'd be embarrassed to take the help of maids, patiently deals with his temper tantrums or mood swings when he is frustrated from being sick and bedridden.... etc. After some time, maybe a month or few, Jodha has to leave and she leaves his chamber. He feels the lack of her caring presence. Ruqaiya comes to his aid and tries to help him with good concern too, but she is not able to be gentle with the bandages, does not give him suitable light food, she gets irritated with having to massage his legs, change dress and do such stuff. and the poor soul gets the hit of his bedsick temper tantrums when his bathing water is a little too hot.

Long story short, I read this plot long ago and forgot the name of the ff now. Does anybody know? Could you help?

Please suggest the name if you remember. Thanks.

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Is it hate or love ?? 

Or Ishq Saazish Milan ?? 

God I don't remember but I think it shud be Bhavini Di's Is it hate or love

I have read so so many of them I'm confused. But u can check with these two 🤣

Ifakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

it's "destined love" by shining stuti I think

Text

Vaaridhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushhkiee

Is it hate or love ?? 

Or Ishq Saazish Milan ?? 

God I don't remember but I think it shud be Bhavini Di's Is it hate or love

I have read so so many of them I'm confused. But u can check with these two 🤣

No dear, I checked with these... and it is neither of these. Thanks for replying though❤️

Vaaridhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ifakdha

it's "destined love" by shining stuti I think

Text

Hope this is it, then I'll have finally found it after long.

I have read a lot of Debastuti di's stories and have loved them, so maybe... Hope so it is this, will check. 

nushhkiee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaaridhi

Hope this is it, then I'll have finally found it after long.

I have read a lot of Debastuti di's stories and have loved them, so maybe... Hope so it is this, will check. 

No it's not I'm afraid .. I don't think soo

nushhkiee thumbnail

It is - Is it Hate Or Love 

Yes dear I'm quite sure. 

Hamida forcefully asks Jodha to take care of Jalal .. while he was injured from the battle 

Jodha does it reluctantly .. as she was tired of insults and all - and wasn't coming out of her room ... She had stopped wearing jewels and did bhajans all day because she was hurt becoming a Jogan as Bhavini Di has mentioned 

When she heard about his condition , for the first time in months she came outside the room cos she loved him ..and started taking care of him 

And rest is same like u said 

I request u to check all the chaps 

If u don't find it then I'll send u the chapter link .. cuz I'm quite sure it was that FF