Vaaridhi thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Yeah, it wasn't destined love. 

Vaaridhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushhkiee

It is - Is it Hate Or Love 

Yes dear I'm quite sure. 

Hamida forcefully asks Jodha to take care of Jalal .. while he was injured from the battle 

Jodha does it reluctantly .. as she was tired of insults and all - and wasn't coming out of her room ... She had stopped wearing jewels and did bhajans all day because she was hurt becoming a Jogan as Bhavini Di has mentioned 

When she heard about his condition , for the first time in months she came outside the room cos she loved him ..and started taking care of him 

And rest is same like u said 

I request u to check all the chaps 

If u don't find it then I'll send u the chapter link .. cuz I'm quite sure it was that FF 

Yes, yes, same plot... I remember... You describe it accurately. Could you please send me the chapter number if possible?

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vaaridhi

Yes, yes, same plot... I remember... You describe it accurately. Could you please send me the chapter number if possible?

I don't know why but Bhavi Di has hidden whole of her FF (RKG) and a few chapters of Is It Hate or Love. 

I suggest you to read it on Wattpad! I'm not sure about the chapter on Wattpad though, sequence is different. 

Or else you can wait for 10-15 days as I'm going to re read it .. starting tmrw smiley36 so I'll let u know when I reach that chaptersmiley16smiley36