Poll
MT: The Best Style Of Facial Hair ?

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I chose goatee. I like stubble too.
Nothing beats a perfect stubble
as long as it's on a man
I think it depends on the face. Some people need an entire beard so we see less of their face. Some people don’t need any facial hair and still look cute
Same take as Smiley... 
Typically a stubble is the best option but as Shaitan said it does depend on the face. Some will look better with a full beard and some with just goatee. But IMO it’s rare that someone will look better clean shaven than with at least a stubble.
What is absolutely a no no is a stand alone mustache.
Stubble...Men look hot with a little stubble...

Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Nothing beats a perfect stubble
as long as it's on a man


Why you tag me in this? Do I look like I got facial hair? Hain?!
STUBBLE ALL DAY EVERYDAY.
Beard only if you look like these two guys.


https://www.instagram.com/p/DZCUT-oDQql/?igsh=MWw1YTdzZjZraXBnaA==
Bollywood Hungama style icons awards https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ-ttWAT6p2/ Winner list and categories...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWULqiUE4NW/?igsh=cGxmeGIwaXdsdjFj
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
29