Originally posted by: Spandan24
let's edit this shit ig 😂
You are messing with me...bcz you are a Messi fan..I know..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Spandan24
let's edit this shit ig 😂
You are messing with me...bcz you are a Messi fan..I know..
app toh bhumi fan ban chuki hi lagta hai
Yea fir Ruhi ?? 😂
gussa nehi hote gusse vala emoji hata doOriginally posted by: Spandan24
let's edit this shit ig 😂
Gussa nehi karte asmita di shaant shaant
Originally posted by: Spandan24
gussa nehi hote gusse vala emoji hata do
Gussa nehi karte asmita di shaant shaant
Are nahin re galti se mistake ho gayi..
Smiley ki jagah anger emoji lag Gaya..
fir chalo thik hai 😂Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
Are nahin re galti se mistake ho gayi..
Smiley ki jagah anger emoji lag Gaya..
Mai toh Darr gya 😂
Bhumi fan nahin yeh teri sangati ka asar hai...
I don't wanna finish my day with 2449 posts
So ignore this shit 😂
Goodnight to everyone 🥱
2450th post 🙂
Pete tag everyone please 
I don't know but I'm not creating it 
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Don't underestimate me, I can directly say all these stuffs on their face
Who said that i am underestimating you? This PH screwed with the fans' brains so much that all of us would be ready to give our unfiltered opinion on the show to the cast if anyone ever meets them in real life
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90