Suggest me some feel-good movies for family- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

14

Views

1.7k

Users

11

Likes

14

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

Pagglait had some adult thing right


Not exactly that..but not light hearted either...better not to see with parents

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
#13

Hum Aapke hai Kaun

Hum Tum

Vivah is amazing

DDLJ

Jab we met

Ram aur Shaym (old movie but amazing performances)

Lamhe

Kal ho na ho is a bit sad movie

ZenIndian thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4

Fantasy Force

Posted: 2 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

Pagglait had some adult thing right

It is mostly for today's generation. Not for parents. I don't reconnend it.

I will recommend Jawan, Piku, Mili, Gunjan Saxena, Mission Majnu.

NNWZK7ASOG3EXBRB thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

Pagglait had some adult thing right



I don’t recall any adult scenes. I watched it with my family. Everyone enjoyed it. It was entertaining but I like dark comedies. So that may not be everyone’s thing.



Oh and remove Ludo from my recs, please. It does have at least 3 intimate scenes or alludes to it now that I think about it. Might be awkward. The rest from my list are great. No intimate scenes in those!


Happy new year to you and to yours! 🌞

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2066765417180213477

https://x.com/i/status/2066765417180213477
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Mr.Abrol · 3 months ago

I find these movies off top of head having potential for a short yt parody - Tirangaa , Tere Naam , Krishh edit - Int. Khiladi , Jaani Dushman...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Mr.Abrol · 7 months ago

While I , like most of people , love movies of my nostalgic times even if they are pure farcical crap but these ones still make me hit next...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 4 months ago

Bollywood celebrities who were an AD in movies https://www.instagram.com/p/DYE_BDpDOiV/?igsh=ajZnbDdvMGZjNXE2

https://www.instagram.com/p/DYE_BDpDOiV/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WhipCreamThong · 5 months ago

I haven't seen a film announcement from her in a long time. Is she officially done?

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".