rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Most non-action genres will not do well post Diwali ... including SRK movies 

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

he’s not done I want tiger 4 regardless I mean without the others I want just Salman Katrina only and better directors and actors and story where ett and tzh continues and no unnecessary cameos. 

Also I wanted Tiger 3 on Xmas it would have been better in this time period with better story still it would done better. 

Tiger 4 was possible if T3 had done 400-500 crores. Now, it's dead.

Best release date for T3 would have been Eid. That didn't happen. While T3 is a hit movie, it didn't deliver at the level of ETT or TZH. Salman is most likely done with Tiger series now. He'd be stupid to commit to Tiger vs Pathaan.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Filmistan

Tiger 4 was possible if T3 had done 400-500 crores. Now, it's dead.

Best release date for T3 would have been Eid. That didn't happen. While T3 is a hit movie, it didn't deliver at the level of ETT or TZH. Salman is most likely done with Tiger series now. He'd be stupid to commit to Tiger vs Pathaan.

no I don’t mean that I want Tiger 4 with Salman Katrina adventure. I want to see them onscreen only, that’s why I want another one and to make it up with better plot. I think it can. 

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

no I don’t mean that I want Tiger 4 with Salman Katrina adventure. I want to see them onscreen only, that’s why I want another one and to make it up with better plot. I think it can. 

If anything, they'd do well to work with Sriram Raghavan or Anurag Kashyap. Salman needs to work with great directors. I feel AK and SR could make a brilliant movie with Salman (and Katrina).

rckRadhe thumbnail

Do you think it may be better for Katrina to be replaced for Tiger 4?  smiley4

Edited by rckRadhe - 4 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail

Donkey's surprised about Dunki ...

https://giphy.com/gifs/dreamworks-shrek-donkey-dreamworks-animation-KxhWj5grlueu9ajWXw

Seems like SRK needed to have taken a Diwali break after Pathaan & Jawan? smiley4

Edited by rckRadhe - 4 months ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

This seems like something on Twitter  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9bcroVfQ0gM