Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

It's a decent opening for a non-action film but SRK has an insane amount of PR working overtime for this. Such a sad state for Bollywood tbh.

I really hope that this Tiger vs Pathaan movie doesn't happen. Have heard that Salman is done with YRF. They can continue the Spyverse with Kabir and Pathaan. Just hope Salman isn't involved in this mess anymore.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: you2

When a film is named Zero,Jab Harry met Sejal,Fan,Dunki-The film  sounds mid budget. I used to think, why Fan was not called Superstar.Public  understands the size and scope of the film from the first poster.

Dunki is a medium budget family film...A film that can be watched at home.People got to theatres for the excitement, the whistles, the celebrations, the spectacle,the rousing background music.The reason they go for the first day ,first show.

Dunki should have promoted it as a medium budget family film..one from the heart.

Zero was a 200cr budget movie..i don't think anyone was ever under the impression that it was mid budget..it was the 2nd most exp movie ever at release next to padmavat's 215cr

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Filmistan

It's a decent opening for a non-action film but SRK has an insane amount of PR working overtime for this. Such a sad state for Bollywood tbh.

I really hope that this Tiger vs Pathaan movie doesn't happen. Have heard that Salman is done with YRF. They can continue the Spyverse with Kabir and Pathaan. Just hope Salman isn't involved in this mess anymore.

I think Tiger should continue as a stand-alone film and Katrina should get a spin-off. Thats it. 

Nobody, LITERALLY NOBODY, wants to see Pathan or Kabir from War againsmiley36

I did say the movie had boring songs n redundant story.  

Originally posted by: you2

I stop the day the film releases.You will never see me in any BO thread after that, even for DP releases.I lose interest.I don't care to post reviews either. I believe that magic happens in the theatre. Millions watch and decide for themselves. It is only months later, when all the noise dies down..in retrospect ,one can judge what impact the film/role had.

Every successful film should get the producers/directors/actors..bigger or better films. PERIOD. Awards also has one purpose-to get better projects..and  get another shot at increasing the fame, stardom and fanbase.

well not the answer I was looking but uhh okay…fair enough 🤷

end of an era? 

he’s not done I want tiger 4 regardless I mean without the others I want just Salman Katrina only and better directors and actors and story where ett and tzh continues and no unnecessary cameos. 

Also I wanted Tiger 3 on Xmas it would have been better in this time period with better story still it would done better. 

Edited by wat_up - 5 months ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Disappointment from a superstar who gave 57cr and 75cr opening day numbers....no doubt there. 

When in Success you never brought other SRK Films

Why taking names of those 2 films in this failure??

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That's pretty good for a social drama on a Thursday. What disappointment? Reviews are mostly good as well. Solid weekend on the cards...this was just bonus. While Dunki isn't the ideal film from Bollywood to go against an Action Extravaganza like Salaar. That would've been Jawan or Animal, but I'm still hoping it crushes this newly developed "Superiority complex" by the Telugu Industry. Full support to bollywood, buying Dunki tickets and sneaking into Aquaman this weekend. smiley16

Edited by Haila_tu - 5 months ago
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Dunki - PIC - 17 cr 

Total collection - around 30cr 

Tiger 3 PIC - 17 cr 

Collection - 43cr smiley37