Bollywood CC # 115 (DT Note pg 56)- Page 70

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

59.1k

Users

65

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

1274961 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I might have to break my rule n post there as others breaking rules. I only read some posts outta curiosity. I never entered nor read what happened in the Bo threads on his other movies because I simply didn’t care.

Good luck to you!! smiley20 I would have read the reviews if it had been some other director.

Merry-go-round GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 2 years ago

Fetish


Upon hearing your talk of leaving your boy SRK has an emotional message for you.


https://youtube.com/shorts/FP3GED90tzY?si=AeoOmoMEBAQnpWXe


But kind of seems so wrong now because you are Jayaji so I need Amithji to do one for you. smiley17

smiley37

Edited by carisma2 - 2 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Socky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Doesn't it disturb your sleep??

Nope lol
962142 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Socks my account was stuck in hibernation beyond the prescribed 7 days too.


I had a really long password and was sick of typing it everytime I tried to log back in so I changed it... and BOOM 💥 it worked.


If possible try resetting your password


Best of luck

Edited by D3viL - 2 years ago
962142 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n


I wish I could listen to the song, but I couldnt go past the first 10 seconds. It’s an Amitabh Bachchan song that you knew about. Let me let that sink in. Bye sul 💃


SmittenKatWalkKitt3n .. you were eavesdropping on a song that wasnt for you. All my songs are perfectly picked for target audience.. here listen to yours again.. listen to it.. or start half way thro if you can't sit down and listen


https://youtu.be/as4LnbsQyhU?si=Sxyfy0Em7d3yv8ea

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".