Bollywood CC # 115 (DT Note pg 56)- Page 67

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

59.2k

Users

65

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

smiley36 I can't remember which thread but I saw FOD quoting one of her other MIDs and saying she agrees. Girl what do you mean??? Of course you agree with yourself! You said it to begin with smiley8

Socky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I can’t post any links of IG or Twitter smiley19 Did anybody watched Soundtrack 2? smiley9

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago


Edited by Haegeum - 2 years ago
Socky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Is it okay to take a power nap from 8 to 11 and then go to sleep at 01am? This has been my sleeping pattern last few days.

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

smiley36 I can't remember which thread but I saw FOD quoting one of her other MIDs and saying she agrees. Girl what do you mean??? Of course you agree with yourself! You said it to begin with smiley8

that’s her daily routine smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

smiley36 I can't remember which thread but I saw FOD quoting one of her other MIDs and saying she agrees. Girl what do you mean??? Of course you agree with yourself! You said it to begin with smiley8

wo to ab bhi yehi kar rahe ha smiley36smiley8
YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

..

Edited by YoursTrulyOne - 2 years ago
608175 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

I liked it. Thought the first half was hilarious and they did the build up to the donkey fights pretty well. The second half was a little slow if we take other Hirani films into account but still more entertaining than PK & Sanju. SRK was great especially in older portion, Vicky Kaushal & Tapsee did really well in their parts.

4/5 overall, Will write a detailed one later.


Thread toh dekh lo Chicha smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit


Thread toh dekh lo Chicha smiley36


This thread is for Dunki reviews


Dunki thread is for Oye bollywood to post statistics of how many illegal immigrants sneak out of India smiley36

GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche


This thread is for Dunki reviews


Dunki thread is for Oye bollywood to post statistics of how many illegal immigrants sneak out of India smiley36

Ye CC hai

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".