Bollywood CC # 115 (DT Note pg 56)- Page 66

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

59.1k

Users

65

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Socky

I heard Dunki isn’t that good, I was so excited for the movie :(


Omg Sock is that you? Welcome back 💛💛

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


All I want is smiley43


Dog Sleeping Restoration with waifu2x and letsenhance.io + dog with no text : r/MemeRestoration


What about you? Anything fun planned?

ye traveling
Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Does anyone know - what dunki means? Or is it someone’s name in the movie?

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Jo bhi kasme khaaayiii this humne

Waaaada kiya tha jo milke


Whatttttt the fcuk is my twitter password

I got locked out


I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Jo bhi kasme khaaayiii this humne

Waaaada kiya tha jo milke


Whatttttt the fcuk is my twitter password

I got locked out


email se recover kar lo
SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Does anyone know - what dunki means? Or is it someone’s name in the movie?

Dunki is an illegal trip a lot of people take to get out of their country across borders all over the world. It is called the Donkey Travels," Shah Rukh further shared that Dunki is “a story of people who want to come back home… when you finally get the calling.” Dunki is expected to highlight the rampant use of an illegal backdoor route called ‘Donkey Flight’ by Indians to migrate to countries like Canada and the USA.
Socky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

why do you have a new id smiley36

They’re not allowing me to login, asking me to come after 7days even though it’s been almost 3 months since I hibernated.

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Socky

They’re not allowing me to login, asking me to come after 7days even though it’s been almost 3 months since I hibernated.

U can post the issue in site issue thread and Vijay and team should help u out
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/suggestions-comments/5317283/site-updates-and-issues-discussions-7-dt-note-122
Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Dunki is an illegal trip a lot of people take to get out of their country across borders all over the world. It is called the Donkey Travels," Shah Rukh further shared that Dunki is “a story of people who want to come back home… when you finally get the calling.” Dunki is expected to highlight the rampant use of an illegal backdoor route called ‘Donkey Flight’ by Indians to migrate to countries like Canada and the USA.

Oh wow had no idea about this. Thanks Soni! 🤗

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".