Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy winter solstice! ✨ May it bring hope to those in dire need. May it bring light to those suffering in silence or chaos. ❄️❤️

I heard Dunki isn’t that good, I was so excited for the movie :(
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi thanks for keeping me entertained I was amused seeing this notification when you changed your username
Are you going to change the mirror mirror finger dialogue on your profile to this?
Yes, I’m gonna have to update that as well. I didn’t realise members get notifications for changed usernames. 😑
Saw that the last post was by Jaya B and got a jump scare
why do you have a new idI heard Dunki isn’t that good, I was so excited for the movie :(

IF gives 2 notifications when your buddy changes their usernameOriginally posted by: JayaBachan
Yes, I’m gonna have to update that as well. I didn’t realise members get notifications for changed usernames. 😑
Jaya ji.. Agar kabhi DP change karne ka socha hai tho, then think about this pic 😀

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k