Originally posted by: rckRadhe
Watched Oppenheimer too
Thought you might like Past Lives based on the reviews.
Thank you! Adding it to my watch list for the weekend. Plot sounds great, already!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: rckRadhe
Watched Oppenheimer too
Thought you might like Past Lives based on the reviews.
Thank you! Adding it to my watch list for the weekend. Plot sounds great, already!
Originally posted by: Basskarrr
It was a vanilla plot and the whole movie was in the trailer itself. I feel weird when stuff like this gets hyped to Oscar level. The dialogues were bland too
You seem to prefer action movies?
First Abhishek as a dp and now transforming into Jaya Bachchan. Wow. Bachchan parivar is so loved on IF
https://twitter.com/belikesami/status/1736442358227751076?s=20
Originally posted by: vibecheck
idk about the second one but never watch the trash serial that the first ost is from 🤚🏼
Was it that bad? I was 10% thinking about watching it and now I'm at 1%
Originally posted by: Basskarrr
It was a vanilla plot and the whole movie was in the trailer itself. I feel weird when stuff like this gets hyped to Oscar level. The dialogues were bland too
Slander. Past Lives was such a beautiful movie. My heart hurt.
FF really going for that Jaya Bachchan username and display pic

Hi thanks for keeping me entertained I was amused seeing this notification when you changed your usernameOriginally posted by: JayaBachan
WTF is this sorcery? Ever since I adopted this new identity, all I can think about is the song meri saason mein tu hai samaaya, mera jeevan toh hai tera saaayaa.
Are you going to change the mirror mirror finger dialogue on your profile to this?
Where the lie at tho

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k