Bollywood CC # 115 (DT Note pg 56)- Page 64

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

59.2k

Users

65

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

what u talking on
Posted: 2 years ago

I hope u guys around as it’s Xmas n Salmans birthday next week.

Posted: 2 years ago

I hope makhi is ok he’s been missing too long. I hope in case he logs in he’s ok. I guess he’s really busy with uni.

1243752 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I hope u guys around as it’s Xmas n Salmans birthday next week.


fear not, I shall grace Salman's birthday thread with my presence, just like you transformed Aishwarya's birthday into that extravaganza. smiley36

1176541 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

arey ap yaha vibey


waise kia bakwas drama tha tere bin lol smiley36


ji hum bhi kabhi bhatak lete hain yahan smiley36 hadd se ziada. sera told me to watch it. itna bara dhoka hua mere sath

1176541 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

what u talking on


her desire to watch the drama serial called tere bin smiley36

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

hello shallo ur Xmas plans.


All I want is smiley43


Dog Sleeping Restoration with waifu2x and letsenhance.io + dog with no text : r/MemeRestoration


What about you? Anything fun planned?

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago


Me watching the percentage go from 100 to 1 to 0.4

CDN media

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".