In such cases I’d ask for some of whatever he is on but in this case I’m good
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
In such cases I’d ask for some of whatever he is on but in this case I’m good
Originally posted by: UniqueChaos
Stupid stupid dumb movie why kill your best villain
Coz they want the audience anticipating Vijay doppelganger I guess.
Let's see what happens in the second movie and how it ties in.
good stuff- that's what he was smoking.
good review. Except you forgot to add that it is a brilliant must-see movie, and it merits a 5 out of 5 star rating.

Looking forward to seeing it
Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum
good review. Except you forgot to add that it is a brilliant must-see movie, and it merits a 5 out of 5 star rating.
I forgot to add Bira walking around naked in the hate list too.
I also forgot to add how the lives around Animals are affected, a life on edge.
I did say even if they don't want to watch it, they will watch it. It will auto happen. .
I can't stop watching the final fight scene...
I'm a sucker for unique action.
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Looking forward to seeing it
You ain't watched it?
Shall I send you an online link. Grab an edible and watch away.
Thanks. I might take you up on thatOriginally posted by: carisma2
You ain't watched it?
Shall I send you an online link. Grab an edible and watch away.

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Thanks. I might take you up on that
Lemme know.
When I heard that song, I was like I have to watch the movie... like now.
which one ?Originally posted by: carisma2
Lemme know.
When I heard that song, I was like I have to watch the movie... like now.
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9912
Batwara 1947 review and box office https://x.com/umairsandu/status/2086787063916191938
33