Bollywood CC # 115 (DT Note pg 56)- Page 56

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

59.2k

Users

65

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

JXEAVD6A4ZI66GUO thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

kya kya drama hojata hai yahan pe. i always miss it


753e34e892e4c341ec4cb4eaad4538c1.jpg

JXEAVD6A4ZI66GUO thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


I still haven't watched anything this beautiful man is in. Only know him from these two songs 🥰


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X20tWrpYAA4


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEO6bLfwruo


idk about the second one but never watch the trash serial that the first ost is from 🤚🏼

MaebyFunke thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

GBw2wLbaEAAIa1o.jpeg

GBw2wLgbQAA1wBS.jpeg

Grumpy, here are the pictures. I want my picture drawn by Aditya smiley36

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail 3rd Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: rckRadhe


Thought you might like Past Lives based on the reviews.

It was a vanilla plot and the whole movie was in the trailer itself. I feel weird when stuff like this gets hyped to Oscar level. The dialogues were bland too

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".