Bollywood CC # 115 (DT Note pg 56)- Page 55

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

59.2k

Users

65

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

You and I in 13th century. Except, make that cats. Please and thank you.


IMG_0526.jpeg

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Anyone watches Pakistani dramas?? Watching MEIN??? Wahaj Ali wala?? damn Wahaj is so fine....smiley27smiley42


Wahaj Ali's new project after Mein, details inside

He’s a star ⭐️ Those in my household are wondering if he ends up with the good one or crazy one
423728 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

You and I in 13th century. Except, make that cats. Please and thank you.


IMG_0526.jpeg

LMAO! Priorities 😌

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala



I’ve watched Oppenheimer and Monk and the Gun is on my list. Which ones out of those listed do you want me to watch?



Also, I can read but can’t respond to PMs in prison so I scrapped you like a grandma in response. For what it’s worth

Watched Oppenheimer too smiley4

Thought you might like Past Lives based on the reviews.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Anyone watches Pakistani dramas?? Watching MEIN??? Wahaj Ali wala?? damn Wahaj is so fine....smiley27smiley42


Wahaj Ali's new project after Mein, details inside


I still haven't watched anything this beautiful man is in. Only know him from these two songs 🥰


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X20tWrpYAA4


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEO6bLfwruo

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago


I HATE that I had to read the first part of the sentence in that tweet

MaebyFunke thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I can see the tweets again. Who says ranting is not effective? smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I still haven't watched anything this beautiful man is in. Only know him from these two songs 🥰


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X20tWrpYAA4


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEO6bLfwruo

The show in the first clip Is worth watching a few episodes. They got crazy chemistry

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".