Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Ishani is upset and remembering all their past moments. She knows this will be hard going forward. This is a big problem.

coderlady thumbnail

Kailash is worried for good reason. The history he has witnessed, has him thinking Ranveer will just do what his mother tells him.

coderlady thumbnail

Ishani thinks Ranveer will fight back this time. We hope her instinct proves true.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ishani is upset and remembering all their past moments. She knows this will be hard going forward. This is a big problem.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes ishani is upset she is thinking their past moments and its surely hard only going forward

very big problem

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Kailash is worried for good reason. The history he has witnessed, has him thinking Ranveer will just do what his mother tells him.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes kailash is worried for their welfare and seeing the past happenings he is thinking ranveer will do what his mother tells him

let u see what is going happen

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ishani thinks Ranveer will fight back this time. We hope her instinct proves true.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes ishani is thinking ranveer will fight back this time

wish that her instinct prove her true

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 886

Ranveer who was thinking about astrologer words just in the morning till reaching office and thinking that Kailash will handle Amba and he put his concentration in the office work and as time was moving he actually completely forgot about this astrology problem itself. As usual after the work was over he got up from the chair and he came out of the office and took his car and he started to drive the car towards RV Mansion. He almost forgetting all his family issue like a happy man entered the RV mansion and he stopped his car in the parking and he got down and with a jolly smile was walking in the corridor and was walking towards the entrance of the house were the time was exactly 7 o clock in the evening.

Amba who was waiting to talk to Ranveer was sitting in the swing outside the house. She saw Ranveer walking and coming in the corridor were Ranveer almost coming near the swing and seeing his mother and with a smile.

Ranveer: Maa why are you sitting here? See weather is chill and it could even rain come inside know?

Amba: (with a smile less face): Ranveer I was waiting for you only.

Ranveer: For me? For what?

Amba: To talk to you.

Ranveer:For that you could have called me to your room know? or you would have come to my room know?

Amba(with a confirmed face): Ranveer I want to talk to you alone so only I was waiting for you.

Ranveer(with a smile): Tk tell me what you want to talk?

Amba: (walking two steps from him and in a bit calm tone): Ranveer today morning astrologer

Ranveer(now only remembering again the things happened in the morning and then in a convincing tone): Maa these astrologer and all will be telling something that comes to their mouth. Baba said he will talk regarding this to you.

Amba(in a confirmed tone): Hmmm Baba talked to me regarding this and I too decided..

Ranveer(taking a deep relief breath): hmm to forget about this astrologer words only know that decision is.

Amba(turning and seeing Ranveer's face with a confirmed face): Astrology is not fake Ranveer its true. your Baba talked to me but I decided to safeguard my family.

Ranveer(with a not understanding face): Means?

Amba(now having new tears in her eyes): Ranveer(went close to him and caressing his hair with her hand): I am not a educated lady I just know this small family only in my complete life. my family is only my world. Tum aur tumhari Baba both of you are my everything Ranveer. If anything happened to you both means really I cannot forgive me at any moment.

Ranveer in a second was feeling for Amba's affection on him and Kailash.

Amba(holding his cheek with all her mother's affection for Ranveer): you like Maa know?

Ranveer(with a affection face): Maa what question is this? you are my everything.

Amba: Same way you are too my everything Ranveer. Maa always want you to keep smiling and stay happy. Maa never wants to see you in pain. Dikhra what ever decision I take that will be for your goodness only. you trust Maa in that know?

Ranveer: Haan Maa more than you who can think about my goodness.

Amba:(with more tears in her eyes):Dikhra please listen to Maa please...

Who ever sees Ranveer now can clearly tell he is a exact Mama's boy.

Ranveer(seeing his Maa's tears and wiping her tears): Maa please don't cry what you want tell me? for that why are you crying?

Amba(with all her mother sentiment): Ranveer I am going to ask this as a begging to you(telling it she showed her both the hands inner part and with more tears): Please safeguard my husband and my son.

Ranveer now bit got to know clearly that his Mother has fell prey to astrologers words were he was somewhat getting to know what Amba is going to ask him. Seeing his mother begging to him was killing his heart like anything. He never wanted his mother to cry for anything he never likes her being weak for anything.

Ranveer(with a not able to react face): Maa what are you doing?

Amba(with the same tearful face): Dikhra for me your Baba's life and your life is very important. I cannot bear If anything happen to you both. (making up herself and in a clear tone): Ranveer please leave Ishani.

were this was the moment were the thunder were thundering were Ranveer's heart was broken into pieces. His one eye without to his control shed two drops of tears.

Ranveer(making up himself): Maa

Amba: Dikhra I know what I am asking is not right but If Ishani stays with you I want to lose you and Baba that I cannot take it Ranveer. If In case somehow If that astrologer told happened means will I be happy? or you will be happy? or even Ishani will be happy in that? None of are going to be happy in that Dikhra(now joining her hands to Ranveer): I am asking it for my family Ranveer please do it. Send Ishani from you life. Safeguard my husband and son's life.

Ranveer  now was broken into pieces were really he didn't even have single guts to talk against his mother.

Ranveer(held Amba's hand and made her to put her hand down were his voice was now completely broken): Maa..why you are joining hands and all to me?

Amba(wiping her tears): Let me fall in your feet too Ranveer but please safeguard my family..(she now bent and touched his feet)

Ranveer immediately went two steps back were he had so much tears now in his eyes were Amba too crying well and now seeing Ranveer went two steps back and she sat in the floor were Ranveer now crying well thinking his situation and he too sat in the floor seeing his mother.

Ranveer: Maa what are you doing? you are falling in my feet

Amba(crying well): I don't know any other way Ranveer to safeguard you and your Baba. If you are staying near Ishani and anything happen to you really I cannot even imagine what would happen to me.

Ranveer seeing his mother's state were with all his love and affection for her he hugged her were Amba too hugged him and cried so well.

Amba: I am sorry Ranveer I am sorry...

Ranveer(hearing it and controlling himself and making Amba come out of the hug and wiping her tears): you don't cry Maa.

Amba: Ranveer (before she could tell the next word)

Ranveer(wiping his tears in a calm tone): What I should do now Maa?

Amba:(in a given up tone): I know its hard for you but there is no way now dikhra..tell Ishani to be away from you. Tell her to go from our house.

Ranveer hearing it was again getting more tears in his eyes were the rain started to pour well outside were this moment the rain didn't bring any happiness in his heart rather it was giving too much pain in his heart.

Ranveer(seeing Amba's face and her tears were this too was hurting his heart so much without anyway making his heart as stone): Let me send Ishani out of the house Maa.

Amba:Dikhra thank you.

Ranveer(wiping his tears and seeing Amba with a calm face): What ever happens? who ever stops me just for you I will surely send Ishani out of the house Maa. Nothing will happen to me or Baba after that.

Amba: Ranveer

Ranveer: Haan

Amba: Raagini..

Ranveer thinking Raagini now again had new tears in his eyes were he does not even know what he is committing to his mother he does not even tried himself to be a husband to Ishani in front of his mother. Thinking Raagini's face he was not knowing what to decide on Raagini's behalf.

Amba(seeing Ranveer's face with a worried face): Ranveer Raagini is this house beti..she is Laxmi of this house..I cannot leave Raagini Ranveer..

Ranveer(seeing Amba): Me too Maa Raagini meri beti hain...only My Marriage is the problem know? Raagini can be in this house know? (in a confirmed tone): Raagini will be in this house Maa. I will talk to Ishani regarding what should happen next.

Amba (showed her one hand in front of Ranveer): promise me surely you won't back off know?

Ranveer(seeing his mother's face and being the perfect Mama's boy held her hand with his one hand and in a confirmed tone): What even happens I will send Ishani out of the house. No one can stop me.

Telling it he got up from the floor and made Amba too get up from the floor and he started to slowly walk towards the entrance of the house.

To be continued smiley2

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I liked kailesh not believing in astrology.ishveer talking about this matter was nice.i wanted amba to flop this plan of gauri by not believing this or pretending to be believing it.but sad that amba wants ishani out to protect ranveer kailesh.kaliesh is right.ranveer will die every moment and ragini's happiness will break.glad that kailesh said that he won't allow her to break ishveer.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani's thoughts about divorce were sad.ishani is right.its ragini who is going to suffer the most.kailesh ishani conversation was emotional. When kailesh reminded her of the ranveer who obeyed his mom blindly ishani remembering the ranveer who married her against his mom's wish was touching.i hope like ishani hopes ranveer will handle both his mom and ishani very well.but the last sentence scares me.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I liked kailesh not believing in astrology.ishveer talking about this matter was nice.i wanted amba to flop this plan of gauri by not believing this or pretending to be believing it.but sad that amba wants ishani out to protect ranveer kailesh.kaliesh is right.ranveer will die every moment and ragini's happiness will break.glad that kailesh said that he won't allow her to break ishveer.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

glad you liked kailash not believing in astrology and ishveer talking about this matter

wish that amba could flop this plan but amba now wants ishani out to protect ranveer and kailash

surely kailash is corret without ishani ranveer will die every moment and surely raagini will suffer the most

wish that kailash succeed

keep reading smiley2