Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Who was evicted mid week??
Who was evicted mid week??
Ananya
Only 3 people are nominated this week, Vichitra, Raveena and Vikram even though Vijay, Mani and Maya having 2 votes each. Whom are they trying to save?
Originally posted by: sulaayini
Only 3 people are nominated this week, Vichitra, Raveena and Vikram even though Vijay, Mani and Maya having 2 votes each. Whom are they trying to save?
I think this is the first time this much less persons nominated...
Originally posted by: sulaayini
Only 3 people are nominated this week, Vichitra, Raveena and Vikram even though Vijay, Mani and Maya having 2 votes each. Whom are they trying to save?
i think they want vichu to leave..
I'm having the same feeling as well but I hope she stays. Better Vikram or Raveena leave.
Originally posted by: sulaayini
I'm having the same feeling as well but I hope she stays. Better Vikram or Raveena leave.
Yeah vichu need to stay back.. she try doing something in the show..
If it is not vichu then ravenna ll leave as vikram vtv pdt.
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Yeah vichu need to stay back.. she try doing something in the show..
If it is not vichu then ravenna ll leave as vikram vtv pdt.
Even Raveena is vtv product and her fan base is quite bigger than Vikram.