Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Yaaas! C’mon Prabhas!
After Sunny Paa ji.....Sallu fans will now support Prabhaas....kabhi mere Shahrukhwa ko bhi support kar lo.....
You know im looking forward to the headline Old Man SRK beats PrabhasOriginally posted by: blue-ice.1
After Sunny Paa ji.....Sallu fans will now support Prabhaas....kabhi mere Shahrukhwa ko bhi support kar lo.....

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
You know im looking forward to the headline Old Man SRK beats Prabhas
I like Prabhas too....I hope both movies do well....see I am such an angel...
You never know, it may also say young, tall and macho Prabhas defeats old and CGI-faced actorOriginally posted by: Maroonporsche
You know im looking forward to the headline Old Man SRK beats Prabhas

maroon u supposed to be neutral !! 👿Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
You know im looking forward to the headline Old Man SRK beats Prabhas
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9912
33