Bollywood CC # 115 (DT Note pg 56)- Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

59.2k

Users

65

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ZUEW6LZTWGTWWWVV

Billa if you ever decide to write a book on legend. i_m_sultaN will be the first customer to buy the book smiley36


Iska mere paas bhi saboot nahin smiley36 Let us end this convo now.

aise sabooto ke lye mera DM hamesha ke lye khula ha app ke lye smiley9
JalLijiye thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: EO7YZJQH5QVDY22C

Everytime a guy catches feelings after you’ve already lost interest.

A girl needs blinkers. Ya feel me? Of course you don’t.


IMG_0492.jpeg



He may have just been trying to gauge the dimensions of her pelvis smiley4

RFMGP574FPEWABSJ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

hume laga hum special ha smiley18

rckradhe is already my first brother on this forum smiley20 I am good at making everyone a brother.

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: BVLFGMTF76BBO4RX

rckradhe is already my first brother on this forum smiley20 I am good at making everyone a brother.

https://giphy.com/gifs/justin-spank-you-dunstin-W02Sh0B4S4NQg6YsZr

Has to be kept a secret or a spanking is next smiley20

RFMGP574FPEWABSJ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Posted: 2 years ago

The deols including Bobby can’t dance still this song n step is viral esp the glass on his head it puts professional dancers to shame lol . Hes trending more then the lead n today he did instagram live n added some people I know. I was busy otherwise I ask to be live n ask some questions https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_N4zuXkqwa4&pp=ygULYW5pbWFsIHNvbmc%3D

Edited by wat_up - 2 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".