Bollywood CC # 115 (DT Note pg 56)- Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

59.2k

Users

65

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FIV3A3WJOUI5LGD2

Yes we all joined in that topic having no WL and got mass banned smiley36 smiley36

fuk tum bhi us group m thi


Billa bhai yeh tera legend hi hai pakar lia

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 2GQINVR2JI3B6VA7

Yes we all joined in that topic having no WL and got mass banned smiley36 smiley36

mera tony stark wala account smiley19
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit


Badtameez Laundey


Khubsurat ladki se baat karne ki tameez nahi tujhe.


Chal Sorry bol.

bhai wo khoobsorat hai to saboot dikhaye
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: E5Y2BRPUYQHOVD2Q

Good idea. The day I want to get banned I will go in updates and ask this question to have a repeat of Omni 2.0 mass ban

so u r not some silent reader pkri gyi


Chal ab bta de kon thy omni group ma

RFMGP574FPEWABSJ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Not me. I knew to jump off the titantic at the right time. It’s a different story I got an ID the banned within some months anyway for some shenanigans 😂

I want to ask what shenanigans, but knowing this forum it will be over nothing!smiley36 Perhaps in new years mods want to consider implementing less rules, so people sort out things on their own when they get into a fight or two.

RFMGP574FPEWABSJ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

so u r not some silent reader pkri gyi


Chal ab bta de kon thy omni group ma

The time period when I was around, which I did mention before Omni mass ban happened during that time.

Mein Nahi Bataunga Johnny Lever GIF - Mein Nahi Bataunga ...

You seem to have a very difficult time believing that a member can actually leave this forum for years smiley20

Edited by Petrichor80 - 2 years ago
RFMGP574FPEWABSJ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

fuk tum bhi us group m thi


Billa bhai yeh tera legend hi hai pakar lia

Billa if you ever decide to write a book on legend. i_m_sultaN will be the first customer to buy the book smiley36


Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

bhai wo khoobsorat hai to saboot dikhaye

Iska mere paas bhi saboot nahin smiley36 Let us end this convo now.

Edited by Petrichor80 - 2 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MZJJZDKDHANGDGWE

The time period when I was around, which I did mention before Omni mass ban happened during that time.

Mein Nahi Bataunga Johnny Lever GIF - Mein Nahi Bataunga ...

You seem to have a very difficult time believing that a member can actually leave this forum for years smiley20

rona band kar

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".