Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bro! ... too too hilarious 
chal naOriginally posted by: DIDK7VYXFW7N6WI3
Is there any way to turn off notifications on IF? I checked settings and preferences. I only found option to turn off email notifications. I want to turn off the notifications in top banner. I just prefer to disable notifications everywhere including my phone.
kal ko bolege vijay ko hi ban kaaise karoo
Badtameez Laundey
Khubsurat ladki se baat karne ki tameez nahi tujhe.
Chal Sorry bol.
Good idea. The day I want to get banned I will go in updates and ask this question to have a repeat of Omni 2.0 mass ban
That Omni tried to overthrow the modsOriginally posted by: YZNNK3752NLLMUNQ
Good idea. The day I want to get banned I will go in updates and ask this question to have a repeat of Omni 2.0 mass ban

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Badtameez Laundey
Khubsurat ladki se baat karne ki tameez nahi tujhe.
Chal Sorry bol.
He means no harm
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
That Omni tried to overthrow the mods
Yes we all joined in that topic having no WL and got mass banned
Not me. I knew to jump off the titantic at the right time. It’s a different story I got an ID the banned within some months anyway for some shenanigans 😂Originally posted by: N3ZK7FVVIUIW3N3E
Yes we all joined in that topic having no WL and got mass banned
![]()
![]()
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k