Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Is there any way to turn off notifications on IF? I checked settings and preferences. I only found option to turn off email notifications. I want to turn off the notifications in top banner. I just prefer to disable notifications everywhere including my phone.
Originally posted by: DJBHTCUIRQB3GKDK
Is there any way to turn off notifications on IF? I checked settings and preferences. I only found option to turn off email notifications. I want to turn off the notifications in top banner.
Unfortunately, Nope. Those pesky little red thingies are the admin’s bread and butter. He ain’t letting us turn them off anytime soon.
So Jawan flopped on OTT.
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k