Rohit reminds me of Neil. I hope Rohit doesn't die and blame is on abhira
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rohit reminds me of Neil. I hope Rohit doesn't die and blame is on abhira
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Are you calling Rohit a Ape for being happy for his brother marriage
I don’t know who is he, and also not aware of the show. When Madam Sofna tagged on that video I was think why this human showing gorilla symptoms 
finally someone else who was confused as well.
I don’t know who is he, and also not aware of the show. When Madam Sofna tagged on that video I was think why this human showing gorilla symptoms

+ they are the leads so makers will make her agree to marry Armaan
Leads hone ke drawbacks 
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DVhJbpejIsJ/?igsh=djgyYWtldmFjdHhz
897