Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

In a few hours the scales will tip. In which direction?

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani ragini scene was so cute.surprising that ishani made arrangements. Neighbour dialogue was funny. Ishani's dialogue to ranveer and their hug was very romantic. Loved the pics.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Episode 883

It was exactly 9.30 when Ranveer was combing his hair standing in front of the Mirror. He was completely ready for the day were combing the hair and keeping the comb in the table and saw his final check in the mirror.

Ranveer(seeing the room and not finding Ishani and then to himself): When I went to take Bath Ishani was in the room only now where she went?

As he was telling it to himself that was the moment Ishani entered with the coffee cup in her hand. she came and stood facing him.

Ishani(showing the coffee): Have coffee..

Ranveer: Arrey where you went? when I was going to bath you were  in the room only?

Ishani: I brought coffee to you while waking up itself. You only romancing with me and made the coffee to lose its hotness.

Ranveer(with a smile): oh

Ishani: So I went to get hot coffee for you after you went to bath. (showing the coffee still to him): chalo have coffee..

Ranveer getting the coffee from her and started to drink the coffee were finishing the coffee and keeping the coffee cup in the lamp table and saw Ishani with a smile.

Ranveer: Give that Lalaji's group of companies Investment file.

Ishani: hmm let me..(telling it Ishani went to the cupboard and opened the cupboard and took the file).

were that was the moment she heard a word " Mama". Ishani taking the file and closing the cupboard and saw the entrance of the room were Amba was having Raagini in her hands.

Ishani: Got up baby..

Raagini; hmmm(she showed her hands to Ishani).

Ishani with a smile giving the file to Ranveer and she came to Amba and gave a smile to Amba.

Ishani: Jay shree krishna Maa.

Amba: jay shree Krishna dekhra.

Ishani got Raagini from Amba were cutie pie gave a wide smile in her lips. Ranveer having the file walked and came to the entrance of the room and saw his mother and wife having his daughter with a smile.

Ranveer:(seeing Amba): Tk Maa let me leave to office.

Amba(thinking about the astrologer): dikhra today till 11 o clock can you be in home?

Ranveer(with a not understanding face):But for what Maa?

Amba(with a smile): wo actually for you and your Baba know? Its been so long since we saw horoscope so today I have told the astrologer to come to home. He will come by 10 o clock after that you can go to office.

Ranveer(with a bit fun face): still today you didn't stop this habit of seeing horoscope? you know what those astrologers will do?they will tell lie only..and then they..(before he tell the next word)

Amba: (in a fun warning face):Dikhra don't start this you and your Baba know always make fun of me in this horoscope things. I am telling know come and be in the hall till astrologer is there once he leaves you can leave to office.

Ranveer(putting his hand over Amba's shoulder and with a smile): tk tk fine I don't make fun and I don't have trust in these astrology and all. just for you let me come

Amba(with a happy smile):tk..(seeing Ishani): you too come down Ishani..

Ishani(holding Raagini and with a smile):hmm tk Maa.

Amba giving a smile to Ishani and she started to walk from there were Ranveer saw Ishani were Ishani too seeing Ranveer and came and stood next to him.

Ishani: Maa believes in Astrology to this extreme Ranveer? today only I am seeing this thing in Maa.

Ranveer(seeing her with a smile): Haan May be you would have not come across this in Maa. She will trust what astrologer will tell as it is.I and Baba used to make fun of her whenever she goes to a astrologer and whenever she used to do whatever the astrologer tells.(laughing a bit and seeing Ishani): May be as I don't take these things seriously I would have not told this to you from teenage too.

Ishani: (with a smile shook her head as okay): hmm tk let me fresh up Raagini and come down. you go down and have breakfast in that time.

Ranveer: hmm tk(giving a smile to Ishani and with the file in his hands he started to walk out of the room).

Ishani started to walk towards the cupboard to take Raagini's dress to fresh up Raagini.

It was exactly 10.15 were Gauri was sitting in the dinning table and was slowly having her breakfast. Raagini was running in the dinning area and hall and Ishani was going behind her and was feeding the breakfast. Ranveer after finishing his breakfast he came and sat in the sofa keeping the file in the tea poi and was seeing his phone. Amba too sitting in the other sofa was seeing the entrance for the astrologer to come. Kailash was sitting in the sofa where Ranveer was sitting leaving some space from him. Ishani finishing Raagini's breakfast made Raagini have the water and washing her mouth and made Raagini to stand in the floor. Raagini started to run towards the hall were Ishani as she ran giving a impossible head shake to herself and saw Gauri.

Ishani: Gauri di you want anything else for breakfast?

Gauri(seeing Ishani with a smile and in thoughts): I want you to get out of this house Ishani that is it.

Ishani(seeing Gauri not responding): Di..

Gauri(coming out of the thoughts and with a smile): Nahi Ishani I don't want anything else.

Ishani(with a smile):Tk Di..

Telling it Ishani saw the hall were seeing Ranveer, Amba and Kailash in the sofas getting to know that they are waiting for Astrologer started to walk towards the hall. she came to the hall were now Raagini was sitting in Ranveer's lap and was playing with Ranveer. She sat in a single sofa and saw Amba.

Ishani: Maa astrologer didn't come yet?

Amba(with a smile): He told he will come by 10 o clock but he didn't come yet..

Ranveer(hearing it): He is just going to earn money by telling something stupid for that he no need to come punctually..

Kailash(laughed): Haan what you said is right only Ranveer? somehow our family astrologer went to varnashi and settled there but somehow your mother found another astrologer.

Amba(seeing both Ranveer and Kailash): See both of you stay silent don't make fun of astrology. Am I seeing for me? for your both well being only know?

Kailash: For that...(before he could tell the next word)

Ishani: Baba please If its Maa's belief let us too for her sake at least be with her. We don't want to make fun of her belief know?

Kailash: Ishani I just said the fact

Amba: (seeing Ishani): They both won't have patience to listen to all these things Ishani that is why both of them will always keep on making fun of me.

Ishani(with a smile):Tk tk Maa now astrologer will come know? Let us hear what astrologer tells. Till that you don't want to mind Both of them okay?

Amba(seeing both kailash and Ranveer); mmm tk..

Ishani gave a smile to Amba and saw Ranveer were Ranveer playing with Raagini and saw Ishani and in a cute move without to anyone's notice kissed her in air. Ishani seeing Ranveer's naughtiness gave a smile to him. Were that was the moment Aadhira deshpande entered RV mansion.

Gauri(who was having breakfast very slowly seeing Aadhira in the entrance of the house had a happy smile and in thoughts): Separation of Ishani and Ranveer has entered the house.

Aadhira deskhpandi dressed up like a astrologer wearing a Dhoti, shirt and a holy towel over his shoulder came and stood in the hall. Amba got up and seeing Aadhira deshpande joined her hands to him.

Amba: Astrologer..

Aadhira: Hmm Aadhira deskhpande, Jai shree ram

Aadhira too joined his hands to her were Ishani too joined her hands to him and moved from there giving place for him to sit and she came and stood behind Ranveer.

Amba: Sit Aadhiraji..I am Amba vaghela I only called you.

Aadhira: mmm that is good..

Aadhira went and sat in the single sofa and kept his holy bag in the tea poi were his eyes saw the whole house a glance were his eyes fell on Gauri who was having her breakfast were without showing any reaction on seeing Gauri he turned to Amba.

Amba: What would you like to have Aadhiraji?

Aadhira: I don't have anything outside.Give the horoscope let me see and tell the astrology.

Amba(taking the horoscope of Ranveer and Kailash from the tea poi and gave it to Aadhira): This is my husband and Son's horoscope.

Aadhira(getting it); hmmm

He opened Kailash's horoscope and memorizing what Gauri told him and started to act accordingly. He acted like calculating something and again saw the horoscope of Kailash and then with a calm face he kept the horoscope of Kailash in the tea poi and took Ranveer's horoscope and saw his horoscope also with a calm face saw Amba. Amba was having a expecting face of what astrologer is going to say. All the four of them were seeing his face only.

Aadhira(acting like calculating something and seeing Ranveer's horoscope once again and saw Amba): Your son would have suffered a lot in his life during childhood.

Amba(hearing it): Haan

Ranveer seeing Amba's face and getting that she is believing astrology to this extreme had a what to react face.

Aadhira: After lot of struggles he would have come to a good position in life.

Amba: Haan

Aadhira: Currently he will be having everything in his life, Good name in society, Money, Big house, Cars etc...etc...

Amba: haan sach hain

Aadhira: (seeing his horoscope well and seeing Amba): Your son would have not married the girl you saw for him right?

Amba(hearing it turned and saw Ishani with a calm look and saw the astrologer): Haan wo..(before she could tell).

Aadhira: It should be a love marriage for him.

Amba: Haan correct.

Aadhira(closing Ranveer's horoscope and keeping it in the tea poi and seeing Amba): Ambaji Ranveer himself is not going to have any problem but...(in a clear tone): His marriage should have not happened...

Were hearing it Ishani was the first to get shocked were she didn't know what to react were Ranveer too now had a what face were Amba hearing it was seeing Aadhira with a shocked face..

Amba: (in a bit low tone): That means

Aadhira: That means your son has married a women who won't suite to his horoscope.

Ishani now bit had a shocked face were she didn't know what to react to this current situation. Ranveer and Kailash too were not knowing what to react exactly. Gauri hearing what Aadhira said had a happy smile in her face.

Aadhira(in a clear tone): I should not tell this but hiding the known future in astrology is a sin.your husband horoscope is too having trouble only because of your son's life. If your son stay with that women even after this point of time in the next one year the male genders of your family will face their death one by one. Your husband astrology is too telling that only.

Ranveer making Raagini sit in the sofa next to him and he got up to scold the astrologer were Ishani feeling it immediately held his hand to make him calm were feeling Ishani's hand holding his hand he turned and saw Ishani were now Ishani's face was completely broken were with the same broken face she shook her head as no to Ranveer telling him not to get angry. Ranveer without anyway stayed silent were he saw Amba's face were she was having a death shocked face.

Amba(making up herself): Is there any other way to rectify this problem?

Aadhira(in a confirmed tone): You cannot do any other means to god to escape from this problem. Tell your son and daughter in law to be away from each other forever.only that is the solution for this problem. They are not meant to be together.

Ishani hearing these words with a heart broken face she left Ranveer's hand completely were she was controlling her tears were she saw Amba were now Amba turned and saw Ishani and Ranveer a what to do look were Ishani and Ranveer too saw Amba with a not okay faces.

Screen splits on Ishani Amba and Ranveer.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

The bomb has been dropped. Ishani will want to act on it right away. What will Ranveer do?

jasminerahul thumbnail

Ishani saying about husbands lying in the bedroom and ranveer replying that he is saying the truth about her beauty was cute.ishani saying that he doesn't know to untie show lace but can untie her dhori knot was funny.their romance was hot.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Ishveer scenes were romantic. As gauri wished amba contacted the astrologer.but I hope her plan to use astrology and amba to separate ishveer will fail.

jasminerahul thumbnail

I am glad that ranveer and kailesh do not believe too much in astrology.gauri thinking that she wants ishani out was irritating.i got irritated when the fake astrologer said that ishveer should get separated.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Gauri carried out the first step of her plan. Amba is already in the loop.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes gauri carried out the first plan and amba is already in the loop hole

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

In a few hours the scales will tip. In which direction?

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes the scales will tip let us see which direction it is going to be

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ishani ragini scene was so cute.surprising that ishani made arrangements. Neighbour dialogue was funny. Ishani's dialogue to ranveer and their hug was very romantic. Loved the pics.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

glad you liked ishani and raagini scenes and ishani's arragements and her neighbour dialogue 

happy that you liked ishani's dialogue to ranveer and their hug and the pics

keep reading smiley2