Use Soap and Water
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Use Soap and Water
Her products have ingredients that do nothing for the skin except add to fragrance (cucumber, rose, jasmine, patchouli, lotus)
The other ingredients are either very generic (sqalene and hyaluronic acid is in everything behen), or ones lacking research (ashwagandha topically?)
The ones that do contain beneficial things like peptides, ceramides, turmeric, bakuchiol don’t disclose any percentages or formulations abt the type of peptides
I highly doubt these are what get her skin looking like that …
Even if she does use them everyday, I’d credit her skin to regular chemical peels, sunscreen usage, and procedures like micro needling , led therapy etc ..
I truly believe her brand could’ve been great if she actually had proper knowledge abt her products and had good formula. She barely acknowledges them anywhere, didnt even promote the brand properly. I mean look at Katrina, Selena , Rihanna and in the skincare front Hailey. She isnt as popular as Deepika but I would love to buy from Rhode in the future as she knows her product so well. Too bad Deepika neglected it.
This is the first time I've ever even heard about Deepika having a skincare brand.
Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
Most celebrity make up brands fail miserably when it is evident that the artist is not involved into the product. She should have just invested in an existing label like she did with Epigamia.
I have Kay does have some really good products, has anyone tried it here?
I bought a nail paint, found it a bit overpriced but it’s goodOriginally posted by: VintageWine
I have Kay does have some really good products, has anyone tried it here?
Have never tried the makeup products though.Everything else aside, good lord these are some legit overpriced products!
I didn’t know she had a skin brand until now. When did she start that? I thought only Kat had it
What I find most hilarious is her outlandish claim that she tests all her products on herself before anyone else. In what world would any actress, whose fame relies on her appearance, test untested products that could damage her skin beyond repair and even scar her?
Does she really think people will buy that?
exactly. Such an obvious lieOriginally posted by: RaniPreityAish
What I find most hilarious is her outlandish claim that she tests all her products on herself before anyone else. In what world would any actress, whose fame relies on her appearance, test untested products that could damage her skin beyond repair and even scar her?
Does she really think people will buy that?
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/deepika-padukone-paid-7-times-less-than-allu-arjun-for-raaka-shocking-pay-gap-reports-explode-online_233521
Deepika Padukone for Hilton new picture and video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAl1o9Dbb1o
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/a-little-too-much-violence-prakash-padukones-honest-verdict-on-son-in-law-ranveer-singhs-dhurandhar_234925
81