Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

What do you mean? Who else would they be watching for? Besides ofc Zoya Akhtar. But in terms of the hype...it is there because people are curious how the biggest star today's child performs. Which is bad. Because then everything is on her. 

Most people are going to watch this to laugh at the three Nepos being launched and then a section of people who want to see SRK in his Ashoka look. Nobody is looking forward to see these losers smiley36

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 months ago
VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Most people are going to watch this to laugh at the three Nepos being launched and then a section of people who want to see SRK in his Ashoka look. Nobody is looking forward to see these losers smiley36

Lol Shaitan, I know you hate Nepos but SRK has had an exceptional 2 years. It is natural that hype will be created for his kids. Yes people are hate-watching but the hype increased 100x for this movie when Suhana got on board. 

Agastya's PR is pushing him out there (saying he got Ramayana lmao), but several posts and promotions have completely confused him with either Vedang or Mihir, so unfortunately he's not doing well hype-wise.

Khushi is lying low, Boney is broke over Maidaan, Anil Kapoor has gotten into another alleged tiff with the rest of the family, Arjun has been rumored to be depressed - the two sisters literally moved out and live together alone just so they don't have to deal with this mess. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

That is because Jhanvi resembles adult Sri whereas Khushi matches young Sri. 

Ignoring Sri's nose in her older days (and the weird morph feature) both girls do actually look similar. 

TBH the surgeries helped Janhvi's career as a sexy symbol but she looked cuter before.  Suhana actually has slightly sultry features, which is why I think Zoya casted her as Veronica. 

Let's agree to disagree because I still think Jhanvi pre-surgery was basically Sri with her old nose, and Jhanvi now post-surgery is Sri in her 40s with the new nose. 

Khushi too me resembles Boney's side of family, atleast before her glow up and before her surgeries. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Khushi is lying low, Boney is broke over Maidaan, Anil Kapoor has gotten into another alleged tiff with the rest of the family, Arjun has been rumored to be depressed - the two sisters literally moved out and live together alone just so they don't have to deal with this mess. 

Arjun’s Kapoors sisters ? 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Lol Shaitan, I know you hate Nepos but SRK has had an exceptional 2 years. It is natural that hype will be created for his kids. Yes people are hate-watching but the hype increased 100x for this movie when Suhana got on board. 

Agastya's PR is pushing him out there (saying he got Ramayana lmao), but several posts and promotions have completely confused him with either Vedang or Mihir, so unfortunately he's not doing well hype-wise.

If there are people out there who are excited about Suhana  because of Pathaan and Jawan, then god help those people.  I don’t think Suhana’s presence is making people watch. If she was that important then come to the theatre na? Why hiding on Netflix? 

Khushi laying low in my opinion is probably the best strategy. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
if this film was worth anything it would come in cinemas 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Bruh, Khushi and Jhanvi. So yes, sisters in a way. 

Edited by ohophelia - 6 months ago
VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

There's something going on with the Kapoors. Something about financials and dividing their companies. The older brothers (Anil + Boney + Sanjay) have apparently had a pretty testy relationship (The Fame Game was a pointed dig too). All of them want to fix/launch something - Boney wants to save Arjun Kapoor's career. 

Sri's daughters moved out and live separately because they don't want to get involved. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: ohophelia

Bruh, Khushi and Jhanvi. So yes, sisters in a way. 

I thought he meant the other sisters lol

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

There's something going on with the Kapoors. Something about financials and dividing their companies. The older brothers (Anil + Boney + Sanjay) have apparently had a pretty testy relationship (The Fame Game was a pointed dig too). All of them want to fix/launch something - Boney wants to save Arjun Kapoor's career. 

Sri's daughters moved out and live separately because they don't want to get involved. 

Maybe Shanaya Kapoor’s flop career that crashed before even launching is the problem smiley36