Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: hellodona

I appreciate the fact that he acknowledged he shouldn't have shut her up rudely due to his mom doing her usual blame game(small mercies) but what an useless realization because instead of following up on who is Sunny he decides to sell the diamond. Like ok sell it but no investigation on who is Sunny and how he got the diamond despite acknowledging that it is dangerous.

And I still don't understand. Diamond got stolen in morning, this girl spoke like Sunny and her were engaged long back and he dumped her. Today he keeps the diamond but neither Angad nor Sahiba bother asking when she got engaged. Sahiba asked yesterday but today they did not follow up on it.

Waise I always used to wonder why he wants Sahiba alive despite not caring for her one bit when she is alive, thankfully got the answer from fans, he cares because he wants to avoid being accused by Shimlapuri mohalla and Mongas, not because he truly wants her alive.

He was ok , if she has left him without divorce but leaving him with divorce matters to him most, that itself shows that for name sake he wants to be in marriage, which is ref;ected from his current behaviour. He is hurt , can understand but till what extent you want to gaslight sahiba. He want her to be alive so that whenever you get opportunity you can make he rfeel guilty for leaving him and whenever she voice out her opinion you can shut her up. He can excuse seerat after saying ILU but not sahiba , where she is feeling genuinely sorry. Worst part that sahiba is falling for him. She thinks that saunf ka tadka can make him happy. For unkown cook he complemented the food by saying amazing but when ur wife cooks its nice, with blank face. He just wants her presence as showpiece nothing more than that. Can't connect with Angad even 1%. It seems his mind became active only for rumi and seerat revealation.  After that agian back to square one.

Edited by shanakanj - 5 months ago
A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sahiba is the apsaras & unique women laako main ek that’s why He wants to save her  & keep her for name sake 😏episodes are always serious but here always comedy

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: apuni88

After watching todays episode I most relate to Hansraj! 

“Mere tho kuch palle nahi pad rahe” smiley37smiley37 story aur characters ka kuch samaj nahi aa raha hai bhai! 

exactly pata nhi kya khichdi pak rhi hai smiley29

Boring episodes aarhe hain last 2weeks se 

No consistency in characters of leads 

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

“Mere tho kuch palle nahi pad rahe” smiley37smiley37 story aur characters ka kuch samaj nahi aa raha hai bhai! 

Aisa lagta hain ek hawa ka jhoka aaya & saare characters ka behavior mix up ho gaya smiley39

Pattern followed in the show, har track ke end mein ml & fl ke naam ka chit select karo, & jiska naam aayega, he/she will be hailed in the next track (phir chahe kitna bhi raita phailaya ho usne previous track mein) & the other lead will follow him/her in the next track & it will continue till the track ends & phir se chit utao. Also remember, every kaand is like a chapter, kaand completed chapter closed, & in next track characters will adapt  totally different behavior ( personal opinion, something which disconnects me from the show, can't relate previous track to the current ones, pura confuse ho jaata hain)

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

He was ok , if she has left him without divorce but leaving him with divorce matters to him most, that itself shows that for name sake he wants to be in marriage, which is ref;ected from his current behaviour. He is hurt , can understand but till what extent you want to gaslight sahiba. He want her to be alive so that whenever you get opportunity you can make he rfeel guilty for leaving him and whenever she voice out her opinion you can shut her up. He can excuse seerat after saying ILU but not sahiba , where she is feeling genuinely sorry. Worst part that sahiba is falling for him. She thinks that saunf ka tadka can make him happy. For unkown cook he complemented the food by saying amazing but when ur wife cooks its nice, with blank face. He just wants her presence as showpiece nothing more than that. Can't connect with Angad even 1%. It seems his mind became active only for rumi and seerat revealation.  After that agian back to square one.

His only requirement from wife is cooking plus staying alive and not working outside to not anger his Daarji. Toh show ke start main phenka kyun ki he wants independent, this that kind of woman.

He should have told his mom requirements clearly, she would have arranged a swayamvar/MasterChef contest with all cooks of Brar mansion. I want to see Sukhdeep dance 💃 on humko aaj kal hai intezaar.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Except for his tharkipana jo ab nahi hota, I am Hansraj 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Angad toh hai hi number one pheku insaan. 

He just says things with a flourish but doesn't follow through unless Sahiba is potentially dying. 

He lacks common sense. Sahi kehte hai that common sense isnt very common. 

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Angad toh hai hi number one pheku insaan. 

He just says things with a flourish but doesn't follow through unless Sahiba is potentially dying. 

He lacks common sense. Sahi kehte hai that common sense isnt very common. 

jab Tak sahiab maregi nahi isko koi farak nahi padega bas sahiba iski aankhon k saamne rehni cahhiye iski maid naukrani bankar 

Jo sahiba already ban chuki h

Jis trust ka rona ro raha h is aadmi ne aaj tak vo trust dikahay sahiab p shadi se lekar ab tak sirf blame hi kiya h har baat p sahiab se saboot maangey h 

Or jis divorce k S likhen ko lekar he is angry itna bhaav kha raha h vo iski maa ne gundagardi karke isko majboor kiya likhen ko 

He is disgusting sach mein maa se dikkat nahi h but sahiab se h 

Lekin chod bhi nahi sakta safety k liye agar kuch ho gaya mar gayi to muft ki naukrani or punching bag hath se nikal jaayega iske 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

All his gestures that are good also end up looking fake because of how his overall character graph is. 

Ek taraf he stood up and said - Sahiba warned me, i ignored. She did not do anything.

Then few minutes later he says Sunny seh koi lena dena nahi hai and does not wanna investigate it. 

Itnaa bewakuf and paltu insaan hai. 

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Pinecone

All his gestures that are good also end up looking fake because of how his overall character graph is. 

Ek taraf he stood up and said - Sahiba warned me, i ignored. She did not do anything.

Then few minutes later he says Sunny seh koi lena dena nahi hai and does not wanna investigate it. 

Itnaa bewakuf and paltu insaan hai. 

haan kisi kaam ka nahi sirf saunf ka tadke ka khana khilwa lo bas baaki kisi se koi matlab nahi