I think he knew that he is not active at all .Kal ke eviction process mei when Neil took everyone in Dum room for discussion, Navid starting crying pehle se hi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think he knew that he is not active at all .Kal ke eviction process mei when Neil took everyone in Dum room for discussion, Navid starting crying pehle se hi
Bhavin is coming?he was in splitsvilla! I liked him there,but he was voted out so soon,as accha insan to tikta nehi 
now vicky and munawar are forum favs
I hope there are mass evictions this week
Lets wait and watch ?I hope there are mass evictions this week
Anurag, Sunny , Jigna and Sana need to be evicted.
Rinku deserves to stay.
now vicky and munawar are forum favs
Vicky yes but munawaar is not favorite of ddt
Originally posted by: kuchnaakahoo
Anurag, Sunny , Jigna and Sana need to be evicted.
Rinku deserves to stay.
Anurag will not go so soon
Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
Apparenrly the tik toker might be some faisu urrff faisal sheikh! Don’t know if its true and don’t know the dude but he has 31 million insta followers on insta so i’m pretty sure he might be another potential winner if he comes 😂😂
He should come next season, he has massive fan following. Araam sy show jeet sakhta hai. Have seen him in jdj and kkk. He seems fine.