Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Ouch!!!

Originally posted by: Joannna

Sorry, but Suhana is not at all good looking. It’s not about her height, even Alia is short or her complexion- Kajol , Deepika etc are all dusky. But she just doesn’t have that X factor in her looks. Feels like she is being forced down upon everyone. 

Aaryan Khan in contrast seems like the perfect hero material. 

👍

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Feedback is ok on her 

Send the Bachchan grand kid somewhere to fix his gums 

he and khushi were miles better than Suhana though 

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Didn't Ameesha Patel used to feel superior over her contemporaries because they were all star kids with fake educations and she was the only one who actually enjoyed reading?

what degree? 

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

The realest real feedback is that she’s standing last in the nepo kids struggle olympics. Like she is not even in the line. 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Why is she being targeted so much? Its not even a theatrical release.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Agastya and that other guy were the worst. I just can't stand them. They were looking like villains. Khushi and Suhana were much better than them.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She looks fine to me as an actor. She looks more confident than Khushi in Archie..

Very mean-spirited 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Joannna

Sorry, but Suhana is not at all good looking. It’s not about her height, even Alia is short or her complexion- Kajol , Deepika etc are all dusky. But she just doesn’t have that X factor in her looks. Feels like she is being forced down upon everyone. 

Aaryan Khan in contrast seems like the perfect hero material. 

Her fans (or dad's fans rather) will use any available victim card to create a false narrative. I personally think the colour of her skin, is the best thing about her, I prefer such skin tones to pale ones. Dusky beauties have always been amazing.

However,  in her case, Suhana is dusky, but not a beauty...….and anyone who calls her unattractive is automatically labelled racist because her supporters think its because of her skin-tone, which is simply untrue. We dont have to accept her just because she has dusky skin, thats not a valid reason to support or like someone (in addition to the nepo bias)

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 months ago