Wow 
They are still at it?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wow 
They are still at it?
Originally posted by: Strangers02
I am fine with either of them
Aapko konsa role chahiye batha dijiye
Bohot Riccksssss hai re baba
🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
Breezy dar gayi moment🤭
Haan aur kya, na jane kiska fan bna ke mujhe bhi troll krne lge sb to...I am better off with my dur dur se dekho bss funda.
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Haan aur kya, na jane kiska fan bna ke mujhe bhi troll krne lge sb to...I am better off with my dur dur se dekho bss funda.
Mein bhi dur dur se hi dekhthi hoon...🤭
Karan Arjun winning its round in the Salman Khan movie tournament here is proof of this.

https://youtu.be/LX2zshAgECQ?si=u3XqFnC2S4CgsTUT
https://x.com/i/status/2075118174606086153
🔥 after loooong time https://x.com/its_cinehub/status/2065822976868806675?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
I had to post this Salman bhai https://x.com/vishalrc007/status/2067103061533974784?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://x.com/i/status/2047895880783503567
1