Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Gauri has started executing her plan. She knows Amba will fall for it.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

He heard it. The little munchkin said papa too. A child's love is precious.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes our hero heard from his little munchkin she cutely said papa

surely child's love is precious

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri has started executing her plan. She knows Amba will fall for it.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes gauri startd her plan so well she is expecting amba to fall for it

let us see what is going to happen

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 879

Ranveer getting ready for the office came down to the hall were he walked and came to the dinning table. He saw for Ishani were he was not able to find Ishani in the dinning area. He saw inside the kitchen were Ishani was arranging something in the fridge. 

Ranveer(standing in the entrance of the kitchen): Ishani

Ishani(hearing her name saw the entrance of the kitchen and with a smile): Ranveer sit in the dinning table. Let me serve the breakfast. 

Ranveer: haan(telling it Ranveer went and sat in the dinning table and took the plate that was ulta and kept it in front of him properly for eating).

Ishani came out of the kitchen and started to serve the dishes for Ranveer and then she sat in the chair next to him and saw him with a smile. 

Ishani: chalo eat 

Ranveer(saw her with a puppy face): Ishani

Ishani: hmm

Ranveer(with the same puppy face): you told today or tomorrow we can have non-veg love.

Ishani: hmm what for that?

Ranveer: Don't take me wrong?

Ishani: Arrey what is there to take wrong between us tell me. 

Ranveer(in a cute face): Shall we have it today night? really Ishani I need you I am not able to control myself. (with a given up face): I need you. 

Ishani(had a smile): cute hain na tum Ranveer. Really you are the cutest creature in this world for me. 

Ranveer(he had a childish smile now): hmm 

Ishani(seeing him with love): Tk let me make Raagini sleep with Maa today. But for getting love making today itself you should do what I am going to ask you then only today love making or else no.

Ranveer: Arrey tell me what should I do let me surely do it..

Ishani(in a cute tone and with a romantic look): Ranveer...

Ranveer: hmm

Ishani:(feeling all her love for him): See me the way you first saw me in your life. 

Ranveer(hearing it with a emotional face thought about seeing Ishani for the first time in his life and with a smile): hmm sure let me..

Ishani: Have your breakfast and then see me

Ranveer: hmm okay(he started to have his breakfast).

Ranveer finishing his breakfast washed his hands in the washbasin and wiped his hands in the towel in the ring and saw Ishani.

Ranveer(with a cute look): Are you ready?

Ishani: haan

Ranveer(seeing the Piano in the house and seeing her): chalo go and keep your hand in that Piano and support your head with your hand and sit.(seeing her): There only they were clicking your photos when I first entered the house. That is the day I first saw you Ishani.

Ishani(seeing him with a smile): Tk let me go and sit you see me the way you saw me for the first time.

Ranveer: hmm okay(he shook his head as okay like a small boy).

Ishani too smiling to him and went and sat near the Piano and kept her hand in the piano and supported her head with her hand and saw for Ranveer. Ranveer walked and went behind the pillar and stood behind the pillar and hided himself. Ishani was waiting for Ranveer to see her. Ranveer closed his eyes well and took a deep breath and thought about the first day he saw Ishani standing behind the pillar. The day he fell for Ishani the love at first sight. He held the pillar with his one hand and with all his love showed his one eye alone out of the pillar and with his one eye alone he saw Ishani were his single eye too reflected lot and lot of love for Ishani were Ishani saw Ranveer's single eye behind the pillar were his single eye said all his love to her. They both didn't need any word for now were they were just were seeing each other. Ishani gave a smile were Ranveer too giving a light smile to her and he came out of the pillar slowly and standing near the pillar he saw her were Ishani got up from the stool and with her two fingers she rubbed her nose were Ranveer immediately touched his nose and acted like there is something in his nose were both cutely laughed at each other.

Ishani(laughing to Ranveer well and then with a smile walked and came to him and stood facing him with a smile): I love you Ranveer

Ranveer(seeing her with a cute questioning face): Arrey script is me seeing you standing behind the pillar and then till rubbing the nose only but you came from there and said I love you to me.

Ishani(cutely pushed him and bringing him behind the pillar and putting her hand around his neck and with a smile): Haan finally this is what our story was know? standing behind the pillar and often seeing me and (seeing him with love): finally what you made me also to see you and finally I am your wife and you made to fall in love with you. 

Ranveer(feeling Ishani's love putting his hands behind her back and pulled her close): What happened to my wife today? she is very romantic?

Ishani(cutely): My husband I will be romantic. 

Ranveer: oh..

Ishani(seeing him with a cute face): But Really I love you Ranveer thanks for loving me from childhood and making me your wife and giving me all the respect and giving me Raagini and making my marriage life a beautiful one. 

Ranveer(seeing her): Thanks for being my wife bearing all my sadistic love. 

Ishani: Be a loving husband or a sadistic lover I will bear you always.

Ranveer: Even If I be a sadistic lover also I will never bring anyone in between us.

Ishani: you can hurt me or love me that is always between us no one is allowed in our private space.

Ranveer: hmm exactly. I just loved this role play it took me to my 9 years.

Ishani(with a smile): hmmm(seeing him): shall I tell something?

Ranveer: Haan bolo

Ishani: When you got our house and you invited me for the party. I came to the party with Chiraag.

Ranveer: Haan I too told you know that I saw you after 2 years in that party only without knowing to you.

Ishani: Haan you said me that and in that party my shawl was held in the table stand that time it would be surely you only who took the shawl from the table stand when I turned and saw it was your assistant standing in front of me.

Ranveer(with a smile): Not bad meri patni now a days without me telling itself you are understanding me so well.

Ishani: haan that is why I am your better half.

Ranveer(with a smile): hmm okay better half. Be ready today night let's mingle.

Ishani(with a shy smile):mmm

Ranveer giving a smile left her and started to walk towards the entrance of the house were Ishani for a while stood in the same position and thought about her happy life and with a smile she  took a deep breath and started to walk towards the stairs to go to their room.

The day was moving were the day came to its evening 6.30 were Gauri entered the house and walked fast and got in the stairs and walked and entered her room and she locked the room she came and sat in the bed and kept her bag in the bed and took a pamphlet from the bag. she saw the pamphlet were the pamphlet was exactly like a astrologers advertising pamphlet. Adhira Deshpande number was printed in the pamphlet.

Gauri(with a smile and to herself): After the breakfast in the morning I and Ayesha went to the printing press and gave the design and phone number of Aadhira Deshpande and then I went to office. While coming back in the evening from the office the pamphlet was ready and I got the pamphlet and came back home. (with a cunning smile): Now my plan is started.

Screen freezes on Gauri's cunning smile.

To be continued smiley2

Edited by sakshi5050 - 4 months ago
coderlady thumbnail

Let them have their romantic night without any interruptions. They deserve it.

coderlady thumbnail

Hope Gauri's plot gets revealed to everyone. She is such a snake.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Let them have their romantic night without any interruptions. They deserve it.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes let us see how their romantic night is going to be and yes they deserve it

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hope Gauri's plot gets revealed to everyone. She is such a snake.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

let us wish for the best that everyone get to know about Gauri plan surely she is a dangerous snake

keep reading smiley2

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am shocked that gauri is arranging a fake astrologer to separate ishveer.ranveer saying that ragini is his life and he can fight for ragini was nice.they are going to make amba believe that ishveer marriage will harm the male gender of the family was too much.i wish amba doesn't fall into the trap.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer is desperate to romance.naughty boy.ishani calling him a cute creature was cute.the fb scene was so cute.ishveer conversation was romantic. Gauri started her cunning game again.i hope her plan flops.